new year, new start, new me :0

hello all
was doing a red day yesterday
wednesday 7th march red day
breakie - melon
lunch - mixed salad with tomatoes, cucumber, ham and bacon
snacks - pineapple, 2 x alphen light bars (hxb)
375ml skimmed milk (hxa) 6 - 8 glasses of water 2 - 3 green teas

havent done as much exercise as i should of this week so i am hoping for a loss but we will see :)

hello
im finding them hard and lots of planning to do

wednesday red day
dinner - quorn meat balls with mushrooms, peppers, tomoatoes and wholegrain pasta (hxb)

thursday 8th march red day
breakie - melon
lunch - left over dinner from last night with a salad.
snacks - snow white apple, 2 x alphen light bars (hxb)
375ml skimmed milk (hxa) 6- 8 glasses of water 2 - 3 mugs of green tea

really hoping for a loss this week i was very naughty and got on scales last night they are showing a loss of 3 pounds but lets wait and see i wont get my hopes up

Ooh here's hoping!

What's a snow white apple?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good morning
Lost 2 pounds this week so so so happy :) only half a pound away from my 2 stone shiny :)

friday 9th march ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - mcains potatoe (1 syn) with ham, pineapple and low fat cottage cheese (not sure on the syns)
dinner - chicken with bean sprout and mushrooms with soy sauce and chinese five spice
snacks - pineapple, snow white apple, 2 x alphen light bars (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk 6 - 8 glasses of water 2 - 3 mugs of green tea

tomorrow i am expecting to be off plan as i am at lakeside for the day shopping and then out drinking at night
but i will get back on it sunday with red days.
going to try my best to do the shred everyday :)

morning
i think i will gain this week its been a bad week
i have been quiet as not been to well.
i was off work on monday and tuesday with bad asthma well what i thought was bad asthma i went to the doctors last night and i have now found out it is down to anxity (not sure how to spell it) and i know excatly what this is down to WORK. i am so desperate for a new job and it is now making me ill i am not happy and am so depressed about it now.
sorry i havent been around everyone

lollypop1985 said:
morning
i think i will gain this week its been a bad week
i have been quiet as not been to well.
i was off work on monday and tuesday with bad asthma well what i thought was bad asthma i went to the doctors last night and i have now found out it is down to anxity (not sure how to spell it) and i know excatly what this is down to WORK. i am so desperate for a new job and it is now making me ill i am not happy and am so depressed about it now.
sorry i havent been around everyone

If you are depressed about work babe and the doc thinks so too, its a big deal, no wonder you haven't been on much... Work related stress is in the rise, and because jobs are hard to come by, not that easily solved... Big hugs and you know where I am if you need me will pm you my mobile number later and you can reach me on that is needs be...xx

lollypop1985 said:
hey all
very naughty i know but i didnt go wi dont worry i will be back on it i have two days of work so a long weekend to try and sort myself out :)

A break might just help you... Next week you will be more focused...x

Back