new year, new start, new me :0

hello
thank you for reading my diary

yea i am gonna try something different give me a kick start it might make me realise how good sw is,as i seem to take it for granted. this might mean i will be back girls :) but dont worry i will pop on here every now and again to keep u updated :)

lollypop1985 said:
hello
thank you for reading my diary

yea i am gonna try something different give me a kick start it might make me realise how good sw is,as i seem to take it for granted. this might mean i will be back girls :) but dont worry i will pop on here every now and again to keep u updated :)

Cool... Will still text you too, that way if you can't get time for here, we will still be in touch...xx

SW is really good and I like the principles of it. The only thing that stops me doing it is the 'free food' thing. I cannot subscribe to the fact that unlimited pasta/potatoes/muiller light yogurts are to be eaten freely - although I understand that they now encourage folk to limit these things?

For me, it is very simple. An eye on calories < because it all comes down to that in the end! > and an eye on carb intake. I enjoyed your diary though and it was useful to me... you do a fantastic maintaining job - people would KILL to maintain like you have all year! You're right though - you just need that kick start and you'll be back on track.

morning

its lovely to have you saying that thank you greata

well i was naughty and got on the scales last night so i have only been doing slim fast since monday and had a bad weeked but it is showing 1.5 pounds off but i am going to go to sw weigh in tomorrow to see what really happens :)

Well done again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
thanx girls very happy. dont think this week will be good as hardly no food in the house. no way in next week as away from thursday to saturday so i might weigh in at home wednesday

Just do the best you can, make the best choices you can and you should be ok babe... If you at least do that you won't beat yourself up too much afterwards...xx

Back