new year, new start, new me :0

good morning girls

dinner was lush last night, didnt have rice in the end though i had tortilla wraps so (16syns) and i re dyed my hair again

tuesday ee day
breakie - bran flakes (hxb) with milk (hxa)
lunch - mug shot noodles chinese style with sweetcorn
dinner - pork chips with rice (syns)
snacks - cucumber, carrots and muller light

Red right???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im back. there was syns in the rice as it was savoury rice :0

i had a red day yesterday i enjoyed it.

wednesday red day

breakie - bran flakes 35g (hxb) with milk (hxa)
lunch - mixed salad with ham and bacon with fry light caser salad spray
snacks - 2 x apple, strawberries, ryvita minis (hxb)
dinner - quorn chicken pieces in tortilla wraps (16 syns)

going for a nice massage after work pretty nervous thought as never been for one and its a full body massage

morning
another red day today - i had bad bad bad dinner last night

thursday red day
lunch - potatoe (hxb) with ham, bacon and pineapple (syns as tinned) with a little butter (syns)
snacks - 2 x apples, strawberries and a muller light

really hoping for a loss tonight but we will see

lollypop1985 said:
morning
another red day today - i had bad bad bad dinner last night

thursday red day
lunch - potatoe (hxb) with ham, bacon and pineapple (syns as tinned) with a little butter (syns)
snacks - 2 x apples, strawberries and a muller light

really hoping for a loss tonight but we will see

Hope wi goes to plan...xx

morning girls

well new start today the only thing bad i am planning on having this week this pizza tomorrow night with some friends thats it i am going to be good and i am going to exercise and finally get back to where i was. i am gonna try and have as many red days as possible :)

but today friday ee day :)
breakie - bran flakes (hxb) milk (hxa)
lunch - pasta with bacon and pesto (syns)
snacks - 2 x apples, cucumber, ryvita minis (syns)
dinner - 2 choices either quorn chicken in wraps (syns) or quorn chicken burgers in brown rolls ( syns) with sw chips and beans - cant decide will deciede tonight once home

heres to a good week girls

lollypop1985 said:
morning girls

well new start today the only thing bad i am planning on having this week this pizza tomorrow night with some friends thats it i am going to be good and i am going to exercise and finally get back to where i was. i am gonna try and have as many red days as possible :)

but today friday ee day :)
breakie - bran flakes (hxb) milk (hxa)
lunch - pasta with bacon and pesto (syns)
snacks - 2 x apples, cucumber, ryvita minis (syns)
dinner - 2 choices either quorn chicken in wraps (syns) or quorn chicken burgers in brown rolls ( syns) with sw chips and beans - cant decide will deciede tonight once home

heres to a good week girls

We can do it lady...xx

hey girls
thank you all. i had a pretty bad weekend so since monday i have started a lil something differnet been giving slim fast a go so we will see how i get on with that.

when i get paid i am going to give celebrity slim a go for 2 weeks see if that is any good :)

lollypop1985 said:
hey girls
thank you all. i had a pretty bad weekend so since monday i have started a lil something differnet been giving slim fast a go so we will see how i get on with that.

when i get paid i am going to give celebrity slim a go for 2 weeks see if that is any good :)

Keep us updated on how it goes... It's always good to hear direct from someone who is trying something different... xx

Hello!

Enjoyed reading your diary and a few things have struck me !

You have done extraordinarily well in maintaining . Yes , you've lost a lb here and there and gained a lb here and there but overall you have more or less maintained your weight all year. That's really good as it shows that when you reach your goal you will be able to keep it stable.

I've just reached 9 st 11 and would still like to lose a further 4 lbs - its a struggle though! I'd recommend that you try a week of calorie counting. I know that this is not the ethos of SW but it would help you pin point where you're going wrong and it may help structure your weekends a little.

I lost over 2 stone on the Cambridge diet - which is similar ish to slim fast. It's great for a kick start

Good luck!

Back