new year, new start, new me :0

Started the week on a very good note... Lets keep this up going to try for 100% week this week... Wanna join me?...xx

good afternoon ladies.

i will join you chelle
i had a 90% good weekend which is very good for me

breakie - muller light
lunch - mixed salad with gherkins, pickled onions, beetroot, ham and chicken
snacks - apple, 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk (hxa)
dinner - (naughty naughty) bacon, garlic and red wine sausages with mash and peas

i did about 2 - 3 hours walking at the weekend and the only naughtys things was a yorkshire pudding, slice of chocolate cake and a mc flurry :)

i am gonna start going for a walk at lunch times about half an hour worth

i really am aiming to get this pound off this week.

lollypop1985 said:
good afternoon ladies.

i will join you chelle
i had a 90% good weekend which is very good for me

breakie - muller light
lunch - mixed salad with gherkins, pickled onions, beetroot, ham and chicken
snacks - apple, 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk (hxa)
dinner - (naughty naughty) bacon, garlic and red wine sausages with mash and peas

i did about 2 - 3 hours walking at the weekend and the only naughtys things was a yorkshire pudding, slice of chocolate cake and a mc flurry :)

i am gonna start going for a walk at lunch times about half an hour worth

i really am aiming to get this pound off this week.

Right I am up for this then we'll text each other if we feel we might slip...Deal...xx

Woop woop for 90% and I'm with you for 100% too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning everyone

sorry didnt get on yesterday had a nightmare of a day at work, i did have 3 biscuits though and a freddo bar not sure on syns opps.

wednesday 18th ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - tuna with wholemeal pasta
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk (hxa) an apple
dinner - i am cooking a massive batch of slimming world kfc chicken tonight with slimming world chips for the my oh friends as they dont belive me how nice it is :)

i am still hoping for that pound this week but it might be maybe half off we will see
i also have a friend rejoining slimming world with me tomorrow so we can have a race again lol

lollypop1985 said:
morning everyone

sorry didnt get on yesterday had a nightmare of a day at work, i did have 3 biscuits though and a freddo bar not sure on syns opps.

wednesday 18th ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - tuna with wholemeal pasta
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk (hxa) an apple
dinner - i am cooking a massive batch of slimming world kfc chicken tonight with slimming world chips for the my oh friends as they dont belive me how nice it is :)

i am still hoping for that pound this week but it might be maybe half off we will see
i also have a friend rejoining slimming world with me tomorrow so we can have a race again lol

Sounds good babe... Not tried that chicken will have to dig out the recipe... Have a good day and I will catch you later...xx

morning everyone
well the dinner went down very well last night :)

thursday ee day weigh in .....
breakie - bran flakes (not sure on syns) with some of my hxa milk
lunch - tortilla wrap (8 syns) kfc home made chicken with cucumber
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) apple, 375ml skimmed milk (hxa)

really hoping for my pound loss this week but dont think i have exercised enough need to get back to exercising more.
fingers crossed though please girls.

lollypop1985 said:
morning everyone
well the dinner went down very well last night :)

thursday ee day weigh in .....
breakie - bran flakes (not sure on syns) with some of my hxa milk
lunch - tortilla wrap (8 syns) kfc home made chicken with cucumber
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) apple, 375ml skimmed milk (hxa)

really hoping for my pound loss this week but dont think i have exercised enough need to get back to exercising more.
fingers crossed though please girls.

Fingers well and truly x'd for you.babe, glad the 'KFC' style chicken.went down well... Good luck for later...xx

Just a suggestion but have you tried mixing up your food a bit instead of Finn crisp as heb everyday? :) mixing it up can improve losses and you might find other things you like. Just an idea x

thanx girls put on again this week

does anyone know if ryvita thin crisps are hxb?

friday red day
breakie - muller light
lunch - tuna with cucumber and ham with a lil naughty extra salt and vingier walkers crisp (syns?)
dinner - pork chops with broccali, cauliflower and not sure what else ideas please

went for a half an hour walk at lunch and got wet... i plan to walk evertday but not in the rain lol

Back