new year, new start, new me :0

morning girls

wednesday 2nd may ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - mixed salad with ham, bacon and light caser salad (syns?
dinner - not sure being cooked for at a friends this is why i am having a ee day. it will be healthy though as she does weight watchers.
snacks - ryvita minis (hxb) 375ml skimmed milk (hxa) apple and raspberries

no exercise still my knee is doing my head in.

Hello Angel... Thanks for being such a good friend while I was away... Telling everyone where I'd gone was a great help and your texts made me feel so warm and fuzzy... You are one of the nicest genuine people I have met on here... There are but a few but they are all as nice as you...xx

hey
thank you huni that means alot :)
i would love to have a mini mins meeting with the people i have meet

girls get this is am currently sitting in my front room with 3 lads all eating dominos but not me i can smell it making me hungry but i havent touched a slice :) i am very proud

lollypop1985 said:
hey
thank you huni that means alot :)
i would love to have a mini mins meeting with the people i have meet

girls get this is am currently sitting in my front room with 3 lads all eating dominos but not me i can smell it making me hungry but i havent touched a slice :) i am very proud

Well done you...xx

You are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning
yea just added milk to the muller light and whisked it, think i put to much milk in it thou so will try again.

thursday red day
breakie - melon
lunch - mixed salad with gherkins, ham and going to add sweet corn(is this syned on a red day?) with low fat caser salad dressing.
snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (hxa) ryvita minis (hxb) an apple

weigh in - well not sure what is going to happen i have been good from monday and the weekend was about 60% good so i am hoping for a loss half a pound or more :)

dinner - peppers stuffed with veg chilli (1.5 syn a can but shared between two) lemon basmati rice and asapargus :)

lets have a good thursday and keep our fingers crossed :)

lollypop1985 said:
morning
yea just added milk to the muller light and whisked it, think i put to much milk in it thou so will try again.

thursday red day
breakie - melon
lunch - mixed salad with gherkins, ham and going to add sweet corn(is this syned on a red day?) with low fat caser salad dressing.
snacks - 250ml semi skimmed milk (hxa) ryvita minis (hxb) an apple

weigh in - well not sure what is going to happen i have been good from monday and the weekend was about 60% good so i am hoping for a loss half a pound or more :)

dinner - peppers stuffed with veg chilli (1.5 syn a can but shared between two) lemon basmati rice and asapargus :)

lets have a good thursday and keep our fingers crossed :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you do the same for me ;(

morning lovely ladies

well i sts this week i know i should be happy as its better than a gain but i ate so much fruit and rabbit food (salad) more than i normally would i thought i would undo the bad stuff at the weekend and i didnt so a little unhappy

i still have a bad knee but am gonna try and exercise as i think i need to exercise to help with my weigh loss.

friday ee day
breakie - melon
lunch - rabbit food with mackerals, gherkins, beetroot
snacks - ryvita minis (hxb) 250ml semi skimmed milk (hxa) an apple
dinner - not to sure yet

i had a really bad craving last night for chocolate i resisted it but i think it might be a sign that something could be coming soon :(

You know it could be your knee too? Is there swelling? Plus the lack of exercise cos of your knee.

Sorry I wasn't much help with your chocolate craving last might ;)

Day one for me babe... Keep an eye on that knee if your exercising... Try and do low impact stuff... Swimming etc... I might be busy this weekend but I will force myself to find time to log on and put my food list up as well as check up on you and a few others that are there for me... Be good...xx

Back