ProPoints New year, new start with food!

Carly79

Last year i managed to lose 8st 9lb using lighter life, i maintained well but since getting married at the beginning of december i've gained 6kg

I want to lose weight but with a bit more of a healthy attitude towards food and then use the plan to try to maintain whilst enjoying events

So today was my first day had 28/31 points. Can't help but have a niggling worry as to whether this can work especially after lighterlife

Any comments and help gratefully recieved

Carly

So 5 days in and so far so good, sticking to points, hubby has taken scales battery!! Which is a good thing

A little confused by weekly allowance, can you still really lose if you use them up ??

Food plan for today

Breakfast
Apple/banana
Beltivita 3pp

Lunch
Crumpet 5pp
Jam 1pp
Banana

Snack
Special k bar 2pp

Dinner
Sausage caserole
Sauce 2pp
Sausage 7pp

So 20pp leaving 11pp, need to count sime for tea in milk though

Also have made ww butternut and red pepper soup and frozen 5 lots for low point lunches

Good so far

Hi Hun, I am currently doing Cambridge before xmas i lost 2 and half stone, came off it over xmas and new year and wanting to lose two stone then looking at moving to weight watchers for the same!

Wasn't sure whether to do stone/stone and half then the last half with weight watchers or to do it all with Cambridge - what is ur opinion??

At the min I am struggling a little bit since I came off for Xmas and was considering doing ww for all of it!!!

I got completely to my goal with lighter life, did their reintroduction and maintained ok but with no structure lost my way! Now have some to lose not masses i just wish id thought to follow something structured like this at the end so i could have had a more realistic and healthy approach, so far im enjoying it nervous for monday but we'll see! I think it doesnt matter which way you lose it, just have a good plan for the end

Thanks Hun, think I'm gonna keep going with Cambridge and then decide end of feb xxx

Good luck with ww, will look forward to reading how ur getting on xxxx

Back