New year new US!

spanner78

Hi I've decided to keep a diary to keep myself motivated.
I started exante yesterday (on my 38th birthday) so day 2 today...I've previously lost 3 stone on exante about 2 years ago but let myself put the weight back on. I have about 4 stone to lose I'm currently 14 stone and a size 16 (big 16) and 5ft 4 and my first goal is to lose about 2 stone in 10 weeks for a family holiday (lots of us going and don't want to be sat poolside in my sundress as usual!)Today not been too bad I'm basically doing shakes only but when I get desperate I will have a bit of chicken and greens. I don't get really hungry till evening so have plenty of early nights!!
Anyway quick intro hope to be inspired on here and hopefully inspire!!? Good luck guys xxxxx

Good luck Spanner with Exante and I think two stone in ten weeks is doable:)

I started back today doing Lipotrim Maintenance bars and soup and an evening meal to see how the weight loss goes as I find evenings and weekends tough as well but if the weight loss is slow I will go on Total Food Replacement.

Good luck on your weight loss journey and welcome back;)

Good luck Spanner. I restarted on Exante on 1st January and have lost 6lb already! Keeping a diary is good because it motivates you and holds you to account. I also find reading others' diaries is inspirational and good for getting new ideas on how to stay on track.

Good luck Spanner. I restarted on Exante on 1st January and have lost 6lb already! Keeping a diary is good because it motivates you and holds you to account. I also find reading others' diaries is inspirational and good for getting new ideas on how to stay on track.

Thanks guys I'm hoping keep coming on here will keep me going....can't help myself weighed in this morning (day 3) and Im now 13st 7 so that's 7lb down so happy and last night i ha a piece of chicken and roasted kale with salt (if you've not tried it it turns out like Chinese crispy seaweed and is yum
Planning on being shakes only today...hope everyone is ok hope our days go fast!!!
X

Well day 3 almost over been really busy at work so only managed one shake today and just had some mange tout and a small chicken fillet. Think I will have one more shake tonight. Today not been too bad been quite hungry but had a lot of energy...it's about now that I reach an physical and emotional lull when I'm cooking tea for the family today I'm doing a quick and easy and they are having homemade burgers in buns and fries (aaaagh)
Need to cram in a few pints of water and might do a bit of exercise (workout with dumbells) that's why I'm eating a bit of chicken everyday and also it's good for the old bowels (gross!)
I'm hoping in the morning I will have lost a couple more pounds but we'll see!
Good luck guys and will post in morning with results xx

Good luck! Here to follow :) x

Morning all,
Woke up and weighed again and I've lost 1lb so I'm now 13st 6 down from 14st and today is day 4.
If I'm honest part of me was a bit dissapointed but then told myself this diet is unique..hard but unique and 8lb in 3 days is very good compared to regular weight loss... God knows what the day will bring in I'm desperately hoping ketosis!! I'm working 9-5, then taking daughter to her cheerleading class then tonight I have a woman coming in whitening my teeth!!! Part of the new me thing...I haven't got nasty brown teeth or anything just think it makes you look healthier and younger so giving it a try.

Il keep this diary updated will call in tonight to update on my day hopefully my shakes will have arrived as I have 1 left!
Good look guys hope today is better than yesterday (mantra)

X

Today has been hell!! I don't seem to be getting anywhere close to ketosis but I've had some good advice about it on another forum...I feel starving, shaky and anxious just had my 2nd shake of the day and after I've had my teeth whitened will have my last shake and then bed I think lol
Hope when i wake up in the morning it's been worth it and hope ketosis kicks in 2moro...I've been in ketosis before and it's a great feeling..good mood, no hunger, nice skin, nice hair and a zest for life....please ketosis pick me!!
Been in asda today and nearly bought a size 14 swimsuit in anticipation...I know when I do that I'm in the 'zone' and thinking ahead...
Hope everyone's doing ok and will update on my weight (and teeth!) in the morning
X

Got everything crossed for tomorrow for you! This diet is hard enough in ketosis I dread to think what it would be like without :(

Reactions: J0d
Hi spanner I'm on day 4 but it usually takes me 5 or 6 days before I get into ketosis, I just keep drinking the water !! you'll be in ketosis in no time x

You're doing great and I'm tempted to throw in a couple of chicken fillets with some green a week just to feel normal lol x

The picture above represents my mind every night it's my thought before bed every night......eeek it so exciting xx sleep well everyone
X

Last edited:
Well day 5 nearly over. The scales said I'd lost another 1lb this morning so that's 9 in total. Think ketosis may have kicked in a little today as usual been fine all day but now home from work I'm starving as usual. Had 2 shakes and 2 boiled eggs and having a shake later but got a right headache. Haven't drank much today so not surprised I've got a headache. Roll on tomorrow
X

Well done spanner on your weight lost that's amazing, I haven't drank much today but sitting here sipping away !!

Haha good picture, motivating! Glad your feeling better :)

Well done, that's great weight loss. Live the pic too.

*love not live

Back