New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

First weigh in and 4 lbs off. Really happy about that x

Well done Sue! Amazing for a weigh in - whether its your first or last! woo for you! xx

Have updated the list as per post below - can you all make sure that you either do this or ask so we can make sure we are all up to date? Don't want any one to miss out on a weight loss :D

xx

Last edited:
Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-3.5lbs - 17.5lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back for leave
(3.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (+1lbs ~ 25lbs to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (2lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)

Naomi1987 – 28lbs – going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 – 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-4lbs ~ 16lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs – Wants to be a size 12 in 2012! (-2lbs ~ 19lbs to go!)

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ??

(-3.5lbs - 17.5lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back for leave

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (+1lbs ~ 25lbs to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (2lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 – 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-4lbs ~ 16lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-3.5lbs - 16.5 to go!)

MinkyDinky said:
Updated list for you. Congrats! How do you feel? Xx

Hiya Thanx for updating for me!
Feel a bit disappointed I wanted a bigger loss as its my first week but it's is a * week and have been told that can affect it?
X

MinkyDinky said:
Wasn't a gain so woo!! Rejoice I tell you!

You had any hurdles or issues this week or plain sailing? Xx

Been a stressful week with lots if nights with lack of sleep not sure if that effects im not sure if that will make a difference

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

(-6.5lbs - 14.5lbs to go)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-3lbs 18lbs to go)

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-3.5lbs - 16.5 to go!)

I lost 3lbs really happy with that I am managing 2 meals a day need to really try and get back to some sort of normalilty these next few weeks. Also I need to have some syns. Well done everyone we are in this together and will do it!

I can't work out how to copy the list on my phone but I lost 3 lb this week (yay!) So that's only 18 lb to go :)

Done it for you :D

Karen.hat said:
Been a stressful week with lots if nights with lack of sleep not sure if that effects im not sure if that will make a difference

I googled it (because I am inquisitive.... Or just plain nosey) and there are some links to lack of sleep and weight gain.
http://m.aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/164/10/947.short

This has some info which if you can grab the gist explains very briefly. Another site said that sleep deprivation causes you to make bad decisions towards food and you will become obese - bit dramatic and I know it's not what you have done but did make me chuckle.

Hope sleep pattern returns to normal and the weight loss follows. Chin up sugar xx

Wowsers foxy! It's flying off you. Try and get your 3rd meal in though and a couple of syns if you can (even if it's a hobnob with a cuppa :)) but you have done so well so far! My turn soon I hope xx

Wowsers foxy! It's flying off you. Try and get your 3rd meal in though and a couple of syns if you can (even if it's a hobnob with a cuppa :)) but you have done so well so far! My turn soon I hope xx

I know I need to start adding them in, I'm going to make a chicken dish with some white wine on Saturday so that should be a couple used up. Avoiding any drink at the moment lol but I thought cooking with it will be fine lol. Keep going hun you have lost so much!

MinkyDinky said:
I googled it (because I am inquisitive.... Or just plain nosey) and there are some links to lack of sleep and weight gain.
http://m.aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/164/10/947.short

This has some info which if you can grab the gist explains very briefly. Another site said that sleep deprivation causes you to make bad decisions towards food and you will become obese - bit dramatic and I know it's not what you have done but did make me chuckle.

Hope sleep pattern returns to normal and the weight loss follows. Chin up sugar xx

Cheers for that will give it a read! At least I'll understand why I maintained

Just read through it does say over 16 years lol
But I suppose if I've only been getting 2/3 hours sleep a night that's going to have an effect on my metabolism

Karen.hat said:
Just read through it does say over 16 years lol
But I suppose if I've only been getting 2/3 hours sleep a night that's going to have an effect on my metabolism

I think they mean obesity will occur over that time - from the other bits and bobs I read it was conclusive that's what would happen. So I guess that a sts makes a little sense?! I'm no doctor though :(

Crack on, try and get a little more sleep, fingers crossed next week will make up for it xx

Back