New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Great will have a look! You guys will have to kick my butt and remind me to excercise! I like the idea of it but struggle to get up and do it!

jayde1148 said:
Great will have a look! You guys will have to kick my butt and remind me to excercise! I like the idea of it but struggle to get up and do it!

I'm all or nothing I either turn into a gym physco or I sit the car park and then turn round and go home lol. We will help each other I might pick set nights and write it in my diary then I have to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This is perfect for me! My son is 21 weeks now and I have a wedding in March. Im carrying far too much and only 2st over my prebaby weight but its taking such a toll on my knees and back! He has slept on me every night for 21 weeks and can never be put down so Ive lived on cold food- and not healthy ones thats for sure!! I go to uni in January and my son goes to nursery so Ill finally be able to get some exercise in. I live in cambridge and dont know of any daytime groups and am a lone parent so eves are ruled out- so hopefully ill be spurred on here! wish me luck!

Happy new year everyone! Challenge begins tomorrow :) x

Just finished the Baileys!
Have planned out the weeks food and have workout dvd's ready!

Happy New Year everyone, we can make this a slim one!
xx

Up and planning my meals for the week. Slight fuzz in my head from a few too many last night but starting the 30DS later and feel pretty motivated. Had a mega dance session last night doing the MJ experience on the wii so hoping that done me more good than damage.

What's everyone's plan for this week? Xx

Im planning my meals this minute too! Im going to get on the wii a bit later. I need to burn off all the food I ate last night, cupcakes etc, champagne..eeeek...although the scales were on my side this morning -2lb So Ive made a promise to myself to not weigh again until next week Saturday now! Woop. x

Morning team :) fully back on plan from Tuesday as I'm staying with the inlaws until Monday evening but not been too treat filled so I'm making as good choices as I can and starting to think about Tuesday. Been for a 20min walk this morning which was really lovely. Start as we mean to go on! X

Evening gang!

As of today (well yesterday's WI) I am at 16 stone 4 and if all goes to plan I should be 14 st 8 at the end of the challenge.

My very first pledge is to complete the 30DS every day for the month of January. Day 1 level 1 complete today and I feel good and positive about everything.

Got my fish weighed ready for dinner tonight, and planned meals so here we go Girlies!

Happy New Year everyone!

I am champing at the bit to get started tomorrow!

And ... my stepson has offered to lend me his Wii Fit, which is currently gathering dust in his spare room! He says I can try it out to see if I like it before spending my birthday money on it in March. I've priced Zumba 2 and it's around $40. I get paid Tuesday so I'll buy it then!

I can't wait to get started ... raring to go .... :) :) :)

Good luck to everyone and let the challenge begin!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

I've not really had a good start to 2012 think me and OH (of 10 years are splitting up) We are having a couple of days to think about what we want! So head feels all over the place!!! However determined to not let this change any of my plans regarding ME! And I keep thinking if it's meant to be it's meant to be! And if not I'll cry for 6 months lol.
Going to go food shopping tomorrow in need of fruit and water lol

foxy_lox said:

I've not really had a good start to 2012 think me and OH (of 10 years are splitting up) We are having a couple of days to think about what we want! So head feels all over the place!!! However determined to not let this change any of my plans regarding ME! And I keep thinking if it's meant to be it's meant to be! And if not I'll cry for 6 months lol.

I'm so sorry foxy! Me and my oh have been together 11years and had a really tough couple of months last year, I know how hard it is but just see how it goes. It's very easy to make rash decisions, 2 days to sort out 10 years is not a lot. Keep talking to friends and family and stay positive and work out what you want. We are all here to support you hun.

On my challenge front I'm feeling positive, going to make good choices today rather than see it as a last binge day!

So sorry to hear this hun, hope you are ok. xx

Had a fall on new years eve so ankle all busted up so exercise is a definite no no at the minute but staying on track door wish so first few weeks might be slower losses for me.
Hope everyone else is On track, it's terrible trying to stay on plan but it's great your trying to stick to it for yourself. 10 years is a long time hun make sure you both give yourself plenty of time to consider what will make you both happy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Naomi1987 said:
This is perfect for me! My son is 21 weeks now and I have a wedding in March. Im carrying far too much and only 2st over my prebaby weight but its taking such a toll on my knees and back! He has slept on me every night for 21 weeks and can never be put down so Ive lived on cold food- and not healthy ones thats for sure!! I go to uni in January and my son goes to nursery so Ill finally be able to get some exercise in. I live in cambridge and dont know of any daytime groups and am a lone parent so eves are ruled out- so hopefully ill be spurred on here! wish me luck!

You got us to help you! What exercise you looking to do? What plan you following? We're in it together so shout when you need us! Xx

Moppet said:
Happy New Year everyone!

I am champing at the bit to get started tomorrow!

And ... my stepson has offered to lend me his Wii Fit, which is currently gathering dust in his spare room! He says I can try it out to see if I like it before spending my birthday money on it in March. I've priced Zumba 2 and it's around $40. I get paid Tuesday so I'll buy it then!

I can't wait to get started ... raring to go .... :) :) :)

Good luck to everyone and let the challenge begin!!!

I have the wii fit - try the hula hooping it's so much fun! And if you get rumba let me know how it is, might get it myself! Good luck xx

foxy_lox said:

Sorry to hear you're not having a good time :( I went through it with my ex after being with him for 5 yrs and I stayed with a friend for a week for space. It really helped me decide what I wanted. He was a waste of space though and I dumped his ass :) but figure out what you want and just remember it's you that needs to be happy. You'll make the right choice xx

jayde1148 said:
On my challenge front I'm feeling positive, going to make good choices today rather than see it as a last binge day!

Woo go you! Glad you're feeling positive after the crappy time you had at end of the year. Just got to remember the positive feeling and use it on the days were you feel a bit bleugh! Xx

Back