New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Karen.hat said:
Had a fall on new years eve so ankle all busted up so exercise is a definite no no at the minute but staying on track

bah to the ankle! How bad is it? If you want to still do exercise maybe try things that don't require you to be on your feet so much like swimming, yoga, sit ups, curls, reverse crunches and upper body weights. Or just wait it out and start wen it's better :) beauty of SW is that exercise doesn't need to be incorporated for a loss.
Hope it's better soon xx

Hi ladies

Do you mind if I join you?

I have my first group meeting on Thursday (after a year and a bit - I think - away form SW) and expect to get a horrible shock when I get on the scales. When I was doing SW I found this forum wonderful so glad to be back xx

Have had a pretty grotty second half to 2011 (break down of relationship in a rather dramatic fashion and had to move to another part of the country) so looking forward to 2012 being MY year xx

I think it's just badly sprained I've not been to hospital hubby's away and really can't face the long hospital wait and taxi fares.

I'm going to try sit ups tonight, they totally went out of my head and I can't stand on my foot at all!

But diet is going well so fingers crossed I lose the 2lb I put on over Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning

It's a new year and a new start. It's time for everyone to make the choices that are for good for THEM ... and not for anyone else. I always spent a lot of my time making sure that everyone else was feeling good and that everyone else was happy ... I kinda left myself out of the whole TLC part.

Now I'm going to take the time to love myself and take care of ME!! It's been a long time coming .... :)

Happy New Year girls .... I'm hoping to give and get support as we move through the weeks of 2012 and reach our goals - whatever they are!

Good Luck!!!

Originally Posted by Hannah:)
Together we can do it - Just gone trough the thread so far to write down whose in (so far) Still Plenty of time for people to join in this challenge and there Targets and Motivation!

Hope I've got it all right - Just got from latest posts on this tread!

Jaq ?
Jayde 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
Gingercake 16-20lbs Wants to be happier
Minky Dinky 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding
Karen.Hat 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave
Alsmum - 21lbs
Foxy_Lox 21bs
Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.
Jersey Joe - 24 lbs to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with Ww

Christmas is Now Over 2012 Commences/Carries on the Battle/Journey to lose weight!

Hi Sue and Joe

Welcome to the challenge! Everyone here is lovely and supportive .. and MOTIVATED!!

Looking forward to following your weight loss and getting to know you all better over the weeks ... take care and good luck!!

Oh ... and this is on a completely different track, but how do I put some information on the bottom of the page under my signature? I wanted to track the weeks, but when I listed them in my signature it said I didn't have enough room! I'm probably doing something daft ... as a newbie ... I've been doing that a lot!! :)

Thanks! :)

Hi Moppet & thank you for your welcome

Things may have changed since I originally joined (about 3 years ago!) but you used ot have to have posted 50 - I think - times to get full access.

Thanks to everyone big hugs and kisses! March here we come!!!!!! X x x

Hi,

I was just reading all your posts and as a serial dieter, you have inspired me to get myself back on track! I was wondering if i could join you!

I am currently 11st 6lbs and am hoping to lose 21lbs by end of March! I have lost around 31lbs already through SW and going to the gym but have been really naughty over Christmas!!

My motivation to lose 21lbs is to be a size 12 in 2012!

Hope u don't mind me joining you? As I'm new to this app, I am unsure how to add my name to the list.

Can someone help me?

Wishing everyone the best of luck x x

Hello and welcome Shirley!

I have added your name and a couple of others to the list. You just copy and paste the list into a new reply and then add your information at the end.

I THINK the list is up to date, but please feel free to make changes! :D

Sue, thanks for the information about the 50 posts ... I feel a lot of posts coming on LOL!! I'm going to start a food diary too, but I'm not sure how to provide a link to it so that people can comment etc. I'm sure some kind person will give me information on how to do that too! ;)

Here is the current list ....

Abigailsmummy - Lose 28lbs - To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July

Naomi1987 – 28lbs – going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 – 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 28lbs – Wants to be a size 12 in 2012!

Have a great week everyone! I'm off to start my food diary - anything to keep track of what's going in my mouth!! :D

Well after a good start in 2011 (5st 3lb loss) i would like a further 20lb to get to target. Ideally by June - as it will be my first overseas holiday in 16 years......

Abigailsmummy - Lose 28lbs - To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave

Skinnyminx - 20lbs - to get me to target and into those hallowed 10st somethings,,,,,

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 28lbs – Wants to be a size 12 in 2012!

Hi,

Thanks for adding me! I am re posting the list as my target was added as 28lbs instead of 21lbs! Think 28lbs maybe a bit over ambitious for me lol x x

- Lose 28lbs - To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs – Wants to be a size 12 in 2012!

Hi,

Thanks for adding me! I am re posting the list as my target was added as 28lbs instead of 21lbs! Think 28lbs maybe a bit over ambitious for me lol x x

It's not outwith the bounds of possibility lol .. just a lot more pressure than I would like personally!! Thank you for changing the list Shirley!! Good luck!! :D

Posh orange food diary is about to be written in lol!!! Not managed to eat much with feeling like my head is about to be boiled :cry: no update on OH front (no contact.) But managing to drink some water and force a little food down (this is a first having for force lol lol)
Good luck to everyone this week!

foxy_lox said:
Posh orange food diary is about to be written in lol!!! Not managed to eat much with feeling like my head is about to be boiled :cry: no update on OH front (no contact.) But managing to drink some water and force a little food down (this is a first having for force lol lol)
Good luck to everyone this week!

How you feeling about it all? Any clearer in your head? Hope you're ok!
What's the new books like? I haven't got one but may rejoin to get it with all the new info! Xx

Welcome to the new peeps!:family2:

I totally reccomend No Contact, it really is a blessing in disguise. At first you count the days, and before you know it you are enjoying your life and you wonder why you spent so long pining over someone. Well thats how it worked for me anyway. Hope you are feeling ok today.

Oh, and exercise is on hold at the moment for me. I have started my monthly and feeling very very crampy. So may have to wait till its over. Although still on plan and loving slimming world! :D

Hi All ...

Just sticking my head around the door to see how you're all doing? It's been a quiet day for me - I've been good and have spent half the day buffing up my halo.

I keep smiling to myself ... and I know that I keep saying this ... but I can't believe I'm FINALLY doing it. :bighug:
That is such a great feeling!

Will be thinking of you all - take care!! :D

Moppet

MinkyDinky said:
How you feeling about it all? Any clearer in your head? Hope you're ok!
What's the new books like? I haven't got one but may rejoin to get it with all the new info! Xx

Just so confused about everything x still not sure what is going on trying to stay calm and in control lol x thanks so much x

Back