New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Abigail'sMummy said:
Welcome to the new peeps!:family2:

I totally reccomend No Contact, it really is a blessing in disguise. At first you count the days, and before you know it you are enjoying your life and you wonder why you spent so long pining over someone. Well thats how it worked for me anyway. Hope you are feeling ok today.

Oh, and exercise is on hold at the moment for me. I have started my monthly and feeling very very crampy. So may have to wait till its over. Although still on plan and loving slimming world! :D

OMG so your so right!!! It's felt like weeks already and it's only been a couple of days. Just feel emotional all the time but I have to deal with the fact that it's all apart of it. Just so confused x thanks again really means a lot x will keep u posted x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On the SW front doing ok and not reaching for sweet things with feeling tired all the time. Looking forward to class tomorrow x can't face the gym 2nite!!!! Not ate much trying to tho :) don't want it to be a false loss if u know what I mean. X

We can do this!!!
We can do this!!!

I'm looking forward to going to class tomorrow as I think I've done well (hoping anyhow)

That sounds quite sad! I must get me a life

Good look ladies (and gents but not saw any thurs males in here that I remember)

Time for bed! Males in a miss slinky group and u can't spell luck and look

Morning ladies.

I wish I had words of wisdom Foxy but with 2 divorces and a recent broken relationship behind me I wouldn't take my own advice, let alone give it!! Just want to send you a huge cyber-hug xx

Right, back to SW class today. My self confidence took a huge knock last year and I am scared of being a failure (again!) but I WILL step through that door!

My meeting is at a place called The Pensioners Hall so I have a feeling at 43 I may be the youngest there!

Have a good day all xx

suepat10 said:
Morning ladies.

I wish I had words of wisdom Foxy but with 2 divorces and a recent broken relationship behind me I wouldn't take my own advice, let alone give it!! Just want to send you a huge cyber-hug xx

Right, back to SW class today. My self confidence took a huge knock last year and I am scared of being a failure (again!) but I WILL step through that door!

My meeting is at a place called The Pensioners Hall so I have a feeling at 43 I may be the youngest there!

Have a good day all xx

Morning Suepat! Good luck at Pensioners Hall, what a funny ol' name! And you are NOT a failure, we just have obstacles in our way both mentally and physically that sometimes put us on another track for a while. If you were the f-word then you wouldn't be going back to class.

So big smile for you, stride into that class and know that whatever the scales say it will be the last time you ever see that figure :) xx

suepat10 said:
Morning ladies.

Have a good day all xx

Thanks so much x Good luck and GO FOR IT my weigh in is tonight x thanks for the hug x sending one back to you x

Thank you for your kind words ladies xx

I've been and the people were LOVELY. Mostly my age and older but quite a few around my age :-D I've been to groups that are quite cliquey but they were all really friendly.

I'm starting about from where I expected. Back in 2008-2009 I lost 3 stone (with the help of people on here) and drifted in and out since (hence recognising quite a few names on here) and I'm only a handful of pounds over what I finished on then so really stoked.

Good luck everyone else xx

suepat10 said:
Thank you for your kind words ladies xx

I've been and the people were LOVELY. Mostly my age and older but quite a few around my age :-D I've been to groups that are quite cliquey but they were all really friendly.

I'm starting about from where I expected. Back in 2008-2009 I lost 3 stone (with the help of people on here) and drifted in and out since (hence recognising quite a few names on here) and I'm only a handful of pounds over what I finished on then so really stoked.

Good luck everyone else xx

First step over and done with just think u never have to see that weight again x

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-3.5lbs - 17.5lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back from leave

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July

Naomi1987 – 28lbs – going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 – 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs – Wants to be a size 12 in 2012!

Well girls I did it I faced class and lost 3.5lbs happy but need to make sure I eat this week. Dont want it to be a false loss and dont want to be ill. On a pos note just nearly booked 3 weeks in Florida *sniggers* Good Luck to you all.
PS OH has new name SH (shithead) Yep no contact from SH... the anger is starting to build lol

Well done on the loss foxy, and nice one for booking a holiday. You have something to plan and prepare for which will help to put SH to the back of your head. Plus it seems like you deserve a break!! You will be looking and feeling great in that bikini by then ;)

My journey is going quite well at the moment. Only WI on Tuesday along with everybody at work, which was rather shocking, I have never been this heavy!!!

We are all doing a fat boys club, so we are all competing against each other for the biggest percentage loss, which is giving me extra motivation.

Must catch up on my food diary though, naughty me.

Well good luck everyone with your WI's. The only "weigh" is down

Just realised I forgot to post after my wi this week. 11 st 8 lb which means I've put on 1/2 stone since the beginning of December (!) Hopefully less than that already though. Been eating well and went swimming last night. I'm dying to get back on the scales and see if the number has come down- here's to 10 st something in 2012!

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-3.5lbs - 17.5lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back for leave
(3.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July

Naomi1987 – 28lbs – going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 – 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs – Wants to be a size 12 in 2012!

Good Morning Ladies!!

Congratulations on all the losses - WAY to GO!! :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Oh my! That sounded a bit like some "american style" motivation there! I wonder if they have a "cheerleading" smiley? :D

I'll be losing my accent next if I don't watch out! :D

I had a good day yesterday - didn't manage to get my food diary filled in as I was really busy, but I'll try to get it filled in today ... :p I'm not so much bothered about other people reading it, it's more of an aid for me so that I can keep track of what I've eaten in the day. My memory stinks lol - one of the things I've noticed about getting a little bit older.

I'm looking forward to the weekend - it's supposed to warm up a little, so I'm hoping to get out and do some walking. I have some heavy housework to do too, so I'll get the music cranked up loud and get some sweating done - ooops, no sweating, I shall "glow" .... like the lady I am. :)

Sesame82 - I love swimming and am counting the days until the local outdoor pool opens at the end of May. Good luck with this week - those tiddley pounds will be history soon!! :D

Well, almost time for work - I'd better get my skates on ...

Have a peaceful and healthy weekend everyone! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Moppet

Good afternoon all and well done on those losses x

Another chilly one here and so tempting to have something 'naughty' but I won't!

Have a good day one and all x

Well done on the losses! I'm looking forward to wi on Monday it will be my first one of the new year so it will probably be my starting weight for this challenge then 28 lbs to go!

Go team :)

I weigh in tomorrow but hold out no hope for a loss this week but totally cool with it. It's * week (I always have a STS or small gain) and been exercising my butt off doing the 30DS - muscles are aching especially my right calf (calve?) and thigh so guarantee water retention for repair there.

Have been good as GOLD all week, my food diary shows every single morsel that had passed my big ol' gob and I have been an angel :D next week will be my loss, this week a STS will be lovely.

Now to go and sit down while dinner cooks and see what yummy meals I can have next week! Woo! Xxx

suepat10 said:
Good afternoon all and well done on those losses x

Another chilly one here and so tempting to have something 'naughty' but I won't!

Have a good day one and all x

Have something naughty! But as long as it's SW friendly and within syns! I have made up jelly into plastic throw away cups at 1/2 a syn each which I top with ff yogurt and that's my sweet treat on an evening. Or a weetabix toffee dazzler nom nom nom! Hope you've been good! Xx

Back