New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

foxy_lox said:
Hope everyone is feeling better and good luck with WI's this week. Mine is tomorrow :D

Me too, not feeling confident this week after last weeks STS I really need a loss to get me back focused

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice losses girlies. Hope all the poorly ones are feeling better, there is nothing worse than feeling hot and cold and headachey.

Well I am still struggling. Had a bad week in work, but I am off now until the weekend so I am sitting down with my diary today and doing my shopping list for the week.

Feeling a bit down in the dumps to be honest about it all. I do really well for a week and then fall off the wagon, and struggle to get back on the bloody thing. We are doing a 12 week challenge in work and all the blokes are already bragging they have lost 3 kilos in two weeks and are still going to McDonalds!!!! God it's annoying.

Sorry just had to vent

gingercake said:
Nice losses girlies. Hope all the poorly ones are feeling better, there is nothing worse than feeling hot and cold and headachey.

Well I am still struggling. Had a bad week in work, but I am off now until the weekend so I am sitting down with my diary today and doing my shopping list for the week.

Feeling a bit down in the dumps to be honest about it all. I do really well for a week and then fall off the wagon, and struggle to get back on the bloody thing. We are doing a 12 week challenge in work and all the blokes are already bragging they have lost 3 kilos in two weeks and are still going to McDonalds!!!! God it's annoying.

Sorry just had to vent

Argh I'd gain 3kilos just sitting in macdonalads!!
Have you tried doing sucess express for a week or two to give you a boost?
You'll have to overdose on superspeed foods to shed them lbs!!!
Good luck xx

Sorry just had to vent

Just take each day at a time hun, get your list wrote, plan what YOU want to eat and see what happens. Dont be hard on yourself, times happen like this were you just get sick of it all. Think about how you will feel next week. Enjoy your few days off x x x x x

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-2.5lbs this week - 12 lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back for leave
(3.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (+1lbs ~ 25lbs to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (4lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)

Naomi1987 - 28lbs - going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-4lbs ~ 16lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs - Wants to be a size 12 in 2012! (-4lbs ~ 17lbs to go!)

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-3.5lbs - 16.5 to go!)

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-5lbs~ 24 to go!!)

Lost 2.5lbs again happy with this, but this week I must start eating some syns. Or this could stuff me over in weeks to come. Ive not been this weight since 2009 and then I stuff it all up and start messing about. I WILL NOT MESS THIS UP!!! LOL:D

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back for leave
(7lb lost ~ 13lb to go)

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (+1lbs ~ 25lbs to go!)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (4lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-4lbs ~ 16lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Oops updated the list but forgot to say what I lost!!

I lost 3.5lb this week, planned all my meals out and ate extra syns than I normally would

Karen.hat said:
Oops updated the list but forgot to say what I lost!!

I lost 3.5lb this week, planned all my meals out and ate extra syns than I normally would

Well done on 3.5! That's amazing! I need a loss or I will go mad :( xx

Karen.hat said:

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(7lb lost ~ 13lb to go)

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - birthday party to attend in march(-6lbs - 14lb to go!)

Think I've manage to update correctly!!
X

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(7lb lost ~ 13lb to go)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-3lbs~18lbs to go)

Finally worked out how to copy the list on my phone!! I've also just been to the gym so its been a successful evening. How's everyone else doing?

sesame82 said:
Finally worked out how to copy the list on my phone!! I've also just been to the gym so its been a successful evening. How's everyone else doing?

It took me a while to discover too!
It was my wi evening stayed to image therapy although I really didn't enjoy it as much as normal the group is so big now only half the class get recognition with I personally think could hinder some ps weight loss but can understand limited time!

MinkyDinky said:
Off topic completely but what a beautiful picture Karen! Xx

Thank you very much!
My daughter took it just before I went out for my birthday last year

Right gang, 4 off this week yay!! Gotta start working hard to catch up but it's a start! So with my half off last week, that takes me to 20.5 to lose. Will update when I'm on the computer, haven't got tine to attempt the copy and paste blah blah blah. Gotta help my big brother move house - how fun :D

Have a fabulous day all and catch up with you later xxx

MinkyDinky said:
Right gang, 4 off this week yay!! Gotta start working hard to catch up but it's a start! So with my half off last week, that takes me to 20.5 to lose. Will update when I'm on the computer, haven't got tine to attempt the copy and paste blah blah blah. Gotta help my big brother move house - how fun :D

Well done 4lbs wow that's fab xx

MinkyDinky said:

Well done great loss x

MinkyDinky said:

That is fab x well done u!!!!!

Back