New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

MinkyDinky said:
Right gang, 4 off this week yay!! Gotta start working hard to catch up but it's a start! So with my half off last week, that takes me to 20.5 to lose. Will update when I'm on the computer, haven't got tine to attempt the copy and paste blah blah blah. Gotta help my big brother move house - how fun :D

Have a fabulous day all and catch up with you later xxx

Well done Minky!!!! That is fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done minky great loss. I have had a bad weekend so not sure tomorrows wi will be very helpful for our challenge! Never mind! X

jayde1148 said:
Well done minky great loss. I have had a bad weekend so not sure tomorrows wi will be very helpful for our challenge! Never mind! X

Me too with the bad weekend not really counted or been in the right place

Good luck to everyone this week x waiting for new sky router aarrrggghhh so still using phone to post. Had a flexi day Saturday and one glass of wine. Picked the healthiest food I could and really enjoyed it. Out again this Saturday with friends going for coffee, shopping, lunch with wine :) and then not sure what we are doing at the night yet x so will be another flexi for me. Going to have a couple of drinks and see how I feel have avoided due to not wanting to get upset :-( . Anyway enough about me everyone have a fab week x

Can someone please change my reason for wanting to lose weight. I no longer want to look fabulous for my hubby coming home as I've just found out he won't be coming home to me. He's asked for a divorce.

I'm so fed up I know next to know one in Newcastle I've moved around with him for last god knows how long (hes in the army) and I'm 37 and nit got a clue how to even start looking for a house to rent with 4 kids and scarcely anymoney to do it with!! Right now I hate men so much the d@&k I'm mad at us 8000 miles away and he has another 4 months so I'll more than likely be divorced before he hits the uk again

Karen.hat said:
Can someone please change my reason for wanting to lose weight. I no longer want to look fabulous for my hubby coming home as I've just found out he won't be coming home to me. He's asked for a divorce.

I'm so fed up I know next to know one in Newcastle I've moved around with him for last god knows how long (hes in the army) and I'm 37 and nit got a clue how to even start looking for a house to rent with 4 kids and scarcely anymoney to do it with!! Right now I hate men so much the d@&k I'm mad at us 8000 miles away and he has another 4 months so I'll more than likely be divorced before he hits the uk again

Oh my freeeeeking god!!! Hope you are ok as much as you can be!! You know where I am like I said before!! Xxxx

Karen.hat said:

Xxxxxx

Oh God Karen, you poor thing. I don't know what to say? What a ba**ard, (sorry but it had to be said). I would love to know what goes on in the minds of these men!!!

Where abouts are your family/friends? I would imagine you really need a shoulder to cry on at the moment.

So sorry to hear this. Sending big hugs xxx

gingercake said:
Oh God Karen, you poor thing. I don't know what to say? What a ba**ard, (sorry but it had to be said). I would love to know what goes on in the minds of these men!!!

Where abouts are your family/friends? I would imagine you really need a shoulder to cry on at the moment.

I've not spoke to any of my family in Years . Him and the kids had been my family so long it was all I needed. I'm so confused.

I guess I'm a female made of tough stuff I'll sort it one way or another

gingercake said:

And my friends are in munchengladbach Belgium Gloucester Scotland warminster ect
I guess I really screwed up this time! We have moved every year to two years being longest time we lived in once place been in Newcastle 8 months live in a street of military houses where if you pee they know what colour it was before you've finished washing your hands. Drives mr insane abc it's def not somewhere you'd confide in people unless you were trying to get the word out

Karen.hat said:

Sent u a private message hun x x thinking about u x x

Thanks for kind words everyone!!

He's really upset me. Am taking time out from everything to sort my head out and pull myself together!

My hubby might make snap decisions but I need to know my next move is the right one and my head is all over the place at the minute not in right place to decide what's best for me and the kids x

Hope things work out hun x

Still waiting for sky router arrrghhhhh will someone cut and paste the list and change Karen's reason x x x cheers good luck to you all x thinking of u Karen x x

Karen, I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Stay strong, we're all with you xx

Sorry I haven't been around much - work been hectic.

4.5lb off this week so over the moon. Got SotW & SotM so doubly happy x

Well done to everyone still using bloody phone to post lol x x so can't go through all the posts like normal x I've lost 2lbs this week can't do the list don't know how to do it on my phone lol x x also got slimmer of the month!!! Shock horror lol x x

Fingers crossed sky will send the new router by tomorrow it's driving me mad lol x good luck and lots of love to everyone x

Just sent u a message Karen Hun x x x

I think I've updated everyone's loss thats posted. My apologies if I've missed you out or messed up yourweightlosses

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-4.5lb this week - 9.5 lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to a fab for 31st march for big night out!
(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-3lbs ~ 20.5lb to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-3lbs~18lbs to go)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (4lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)

Naomi1987 - 28lbs - going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs - Wants to be a size 12 in 2012! (-4lbs ~ 17lbs to go!)

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-5lbs - 15lbs to go!)

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-5lbs~ 24 to go!!)

Karen.hat said:
I think I've updated everyone's loss thats posted. My apologies if I've missed you out or messed up yourweightlosses

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-2 this week - 10lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to a fab for 31st march for big night out!
(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-3lbs ~ 20.5lb to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-3lbs~18lbs to go)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (4lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)

Naomi1987 - 28lbs - going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs - Wants to be a size 12 in 2012! (-4lbs ~ 17lbs to go!)

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-5lbs - 15lbs to go!)

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-5lbs~ 24 to go!!)

How you all doing? X x x have a fab weekend x

Back