New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-4.5lb this week - 9.5 lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to a fab for 31st march for big night out!
(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-6.5lbs ~ 17lb to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-3lbs~18lbs to go)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (4lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)

Naomi1987 - 28lbs - going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs - Wants to be a size 12 in 2012! (-4lbs ~ 17lbs to go!)

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-5lbs - 15lbs to go!)

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-5lbs~ 24 to go!!)

Wow work has been so busy this week I totally forgot to update after my wi and it's only a couple of days to the next one!! Another 2lbs gone though so that's good :)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-6.5lbs ~ 17lb to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-5lbs~16lbs to go)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (4lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go)

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Well I seem to have finally turned the corner and started to loose again after all the festivities. I missed weigh in a week ago and lost 4.5 lb this time taking me back to what I weighed just before Christmas. Really got to try hard as I want to be lighter for walking round London with my son at Easter.
Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself (1.5 lb lost ~19.5 to go)

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-5lbs~16lbs to go)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well I seem to have finally turned the corner and started to loose again after all the festivities. I missed weigh in a week ago and lost 4.5 lb this time taking me back to what I weighed just before Christmas. Really got to try hard as I want to be lighter for walking round London with my son at Easter.

Well done you!! That's a fab loss.... it WILL happen!!! ;)

PS, forgot to add my losses!!!!

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-3lbs ~ 20.5lb to go!)

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-8lbs~ 21 to go!!)

Well done, come on all girls we can do this ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

think ive put loads on :( i feel bloated and sluggish and blurgh from all angles

but hey im back on here so plodding onwards!! Still hoping for the 20lbs by end of march so getting my butt back into gear

Good Morning

Just a quick update on my loss from last week and this week. Another 2lbs for me each time. It's coming off slowly, but surely!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but I've been doing overtime at work, became a step-grandma and have been fighting a cold for the best part of a week. Hopefully I'm back to normal now! :D

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-3lbs ~ 20.5lb to go!)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (8lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go) OMG - I'm actually doing it! Woot!!! :D

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-8lbs~ 21 to go!!)

Good luck - I hope everyone has a wonderful week! :D

:bighug:

What's everyone's favourite SW meal? Whether it be a quick stir fry, comforting beans in toast or a confusing recipe that takes 2 hours to prepare and 2 minutes to demolish? I want to shake up my diet a bit and thought what better way than to wrack your brains :)
So come on peeps, get thinking with the meals/recipes! Xxx

My current fav meal is fried egg, baked beans and sw chips but I go through phases so I'll probably get bored of that in a couple of weeks and move on to something else. I love risotto but after work I often can't be bothered to cook it!

My newest discovery is white choc options in ff Greek yoghurt. I had some with some strawberries that were reduced a few nights ago and it was yummy :)

Hi everyone not posted much still no sky router FFS!!!!!! So expect 1000s of posts when it finally arrives x lol good luck to everyone this week well done to everyone on the losses!!! Will post later ?

sesame82 said:
My current fav meal is fried egg, baked beans and sw chips but I go through phases so I'll probably get bored of that in a couple of weeks and move on to something else. I love risotto but after work I often can't be bothered to cook it!

My newest discovery is white choc options in ff Greek yoghurt. I had some with some strawberries that were reduced a few nights ago and it was yummy :)

One of my firm favs is egg, chips n beans. And Greek yog with White choc options is gorgeous! I add an egg to it too just to make it a bit thinner in consistency and it's bloody lush! Like a White chocolate custard.

My new one is ff natural yogurt with banana options or the mint on. The banana one tastes like the foam sweets which I love! Break up a fibre plus bar into it and it's a delish chocolate pudding for only 2 syns and a HexB.

Cooking lasagne tonight for the first time - SW way anyway. Will let ya know how it goes xx

Sent by my dainty non pudgy fingers

foxy_lox said:
Hi everyone not posted much still no sky router FFS!!!!!! So expect 1000s of posts when it finally arrives x lol good luck to everyone this week well done to everyone on the losses!!! Will post later ?

I can't believe that you still haven't got your router! Disgusting!! Complain and see if you cab get some money off your bill - I am pretty sure that you can.
Hope you're ok though sugar and food, ex n life in general are going well xx

Well this week I lost nothing, so frustrated as I've been good. Here's to next week, I so hope that the scales are kinder to me.

MinkyDinky said:
I can't believe that you still haven't got your router! Disgusting!! Complain and see if you cab get some money off your bill - I am pretty sure that you can.
Hope you're ok though sugar and food, ex n life in general are going well xx

Aww thanks Hun x we have and they have given us free line rental for 12 months, free router and free broadband in jan lol it's driving me mad x all well on shithead front heard nothing just the way I like it lol x x i do miss him however i feel happy and i know its the right decision x also gone blonde ? been to class and lost 1.5lbs so I have 8.5lbs to go whoop whoop x can't update list on my phone lol please will someone do it x much love to everyone x

Hi Everyone .... :D

We finally took the plunge (no pun intended) today and signed up for a six month gym and swim package at the local Recreation Centre. Starting tomorrow night straight after work!

It's Superbowl Sunday here in the USA and we celebrated (any excuse) by going out to Pizza Ranch - our local, all you can eat, pizza restaurant. I'd love to be able to say that I made good choices, but I didn't. I stuffed myself with stacks of fantastic pizza and fried chicken. Full stop. I did it and I'm not going to cry over it ... well a little bit, but not for long ..... :cry:

I'm brushing my fall from grace aside and giving it 150% from tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to going to the gym and having a nice relaxing swim afterwards. God only knows what I'll look like in my swimsuit, but I don't give a toss - if you don't like what you see - then look away people! :D

I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of having lost weight tomorrow ... but hey ho, the pizza was amazing and sometimes a girl's got to have a little of what she fancies or she goes STARK RAVING MAD!

Huggles to all you superstar losers ... talk to you all tomorrow when I slink in quietly, bow my head in shame and add my weight gain to the list!! :p

:bighug:

Back