New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Omg help!

I've just updated my food diary I've had a really bad weekend,
Have tried to be totally honest and I've had over 130 syns this week I've still got until Tuesday to go and haven't remembered to add the vodka I polished off!!!
Gain for me on Tuesday I guess I've got no way of pulling this back now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 lb on - deserved and relieved it was only one. Very bad weekend last week and also * week so woo! Hope everyone is ok? Xx

Minks ;)

Onwards and downwards hun x x x Only one little pound :D, will soon be gone next week!

Hi Everyone .... :D

We finally took the plunge (no pun intended) today and signed up for a six month gym and swim package at the local Recreation Centre. Starting tomorrow night straight after work!

It's Superbowl Sunday here in the USA and we celebrated (any excuse) by going out to Pizza Ranch - our local, all you can eat, pizza restaurant. I'd love to be able to say that I made good choices, but I didn't. I stuffed myself with stacks of fantastic pizza and fried chicken. Full stop. I did it and I'm not going to cry over it ... well a little bit, but not for long ..... :cry:

I'm brushing my fall from grace aside and giving it 150% from tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to going to the gym and having a nice relaxing swim afterwards. God only knows what I'll look like in my swimsuit, but I don't give a toss - if you don't like what you see - then look away people! :D

I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of having lost weight tomorrow ... but hey ho, the pizza was amazing and sometimes a girl's got to have a little of what she fancies or she goes STARK RAVING MAD!

Huggles to all you superstar losers ... talk to you all tomorrow when I slink in quietly, bow my head in shame and add my weight gain to the list!! :p

:bighug:

We all have times like this hun, brush yourself off, its all a part of it! We wouldnt be human if we didnt feck up x x x Good luck for the coming week. Is the superbowl the same time of year, every year? I love America and have always wanted to be there when its on. Dont know why just for the atmosphere I think lol.

Omg help!

I've just updated my food diary I've had a really bad weekend,
Have tried to be totally honest and I've had over 130 syns this week I've still got until Tuesday to go and haven't remembered to add the vodka I polished off!!!
Gain for me on Tuesday I guess I've got no way of pulling this back now

Karen ... see Minky.... see Moppet lol lol It's done now hun dont beat yourself up about it :D. Life's too short, did you enjoy it? Sometimes I think we just need to have what we want :D. Keep your chin up!!

Latest List for everyone to update:p

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol

(-1.5 this week - 8.5 lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding
(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to a fab for 31st march for big night out!
(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-3lbs ~ 20.5lb to go!)

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10 (-3lbs~18lbs to go)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (8lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go) OMG - I'm actually doing it! Woot!!! :D

Naomi1987 - 28lbs - going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs - Wants to be a size 12 in 2012! (-4lbs ~ 17lbs to go!)

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ?? (-5lbs - 15lbs to go!)

Urban Princess - 29lbs - Brother's Wedding (-8lbs~ 21 to go!!)

Hi All,

STILL NO SKY ROUTER!!! Im using my 3G from work so will probably get the sack lol With all the snow I reck it should be here by Wednesday aaarrrggghhhh lol

Hope your all doing well?

I'm doing good, never walked so much in all my life lol managed to do 12 miles this weekend. YES me 12 miles !!!! WTF LOL

Bought some Cadbury Philadelphia (little pot only 4 syns) Someone posted on another thread a picture with it on toast and with a banana looked fab! Also bought those new McCain Jacket Pot only 1 syn each!!!

Have you tired anything new lately?

Questions

If I have counted right we have 8 WI's left in this challenge so lets try and motivate each other...

1. Why are you trying to lose weight? (has your goal changed over the last month)

2. What is the best meal you have ate this week and why?

3. Have you done any exercise this week?

4. How much weight do you want to lose at your next weigh in?

5. How far are you off your next half a stone?

Cant think of anymore lol, must get off this 3G!!!!! :eek::D

Hi Everyone!

I STS this week - YES!!!! I know that's a weird thing to say when I haven't lose weight, but I thought I would put weight ON so I'm happy for a wee STS!!

Went to the gym tonight and walked around the track 18 times ... yes, I counted every one of them lol. Wasn't too bad, there were a few nice looking guys around my age, that I managed to eye up on the way around ... it was like a mantra ... I kept saying ... "keep moving Moppet and you'll get to see the cute guy with the athletic tshirt on" ... it worked - I did that 18 times and enjoyed everyone one!! :rotflmao:

Nothing like a bit of eye candy to make you suck your gut as well! :D Sorry ... my core muscles lol ... and they don't half hurt now!! :p

So, anyway, I'm starting of this exercising lark slowly. It's not like walking around the pond, where I can dawdle and listen to the birds and look at the flowers. There's three lanes on this track and god help you if you stray onto the jogging or running lane! :D They had women running while pushing buggies too .... so I've got to have my wits about me and pay attention!

Right, I'm away to get some more water so I don't get dehydrated and then I'm off to bed before I fall asleep.

Night night ... xxx

Hi everyone not been on here for awhile. Have completely been off plan for two weeks now :( refused to get weighed last week as I thought I could get back on plan and do some damage control. Unfortunately that didn't happen, can't believe the stuff I have eaten just for the sake of it :(
Anyway weigh in for me tonight and I'll just have to face up to what I've done and hopefully get back on track.
Xx

Mummy of 4 said:
Hi everyone not been on here for awhile. Have completely been off plan for two weeks now :( refused to get weighed last week as I thought I could get back on plan and do some damage control. Unfortunately that didn't happen, can't believe the stuff I have eaten just for the sake of it :(
Anyway weigh in for me tonight and I'll just have to face up to what I've done and hopefully get back on track.
Xx

I did the same but dragged myself there on Tuesday it was half on which is a lot less than I deserved to be honest so am trying my hardest but can't get my head back in the right place. So slowly off and I'll be happy

Karen.hat said:
I did the same but dragged myself there on Tuesday it was half on which is a lot less than I deserved to be honest so am trying my hardest but can't get my head back in the right place. So slowly off and I'll be happy

How r u? X
I have eaten so much crap I can't believe it I ate a whole box of battenburg cakes the other day just because they were there!!! Then went shopping and filled my trolley with crap food! Today is my last day of being rubbish, I will get back on it tomorrow. Weighing in tonight so hopefully not too bad but have feeling it will be :( x

Mummy of 4 said:
How r u? X
I have eaten so much crap I can't believe it I ate a whole box of battenburg cakes the other day just because they were there!!! Then went shopping and filled my trolley with crap food! Today is my last day of being rubbish, I will get back on it tomorrow. Weighing in tonight so hopefully not too bad but have feeling it will be :( x

Rollercoasting at the moment. I'm fine now this second but ask again in a couple of hours and I'll be in floods of tears.

Foodwise I was ok til I went to a mates for a drink and shared a bottle of taboo god knows how many syns.

It's horrid when your head tells you veg and your appetite tells you cake!! I've been in that place for two weeks now fighting it so badly and failing but hey we'll get there. Stay positive imagine that bikini bod qnd we'll be laughing

2lbs off for me:D

(-2.0lbs this week current weight 13st0.5lbs!!! - 6.5 lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s (2lbs lost ~ 18lbs to go!)

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(10lb lost ~ 10lb to go)

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (-3lbs ~ 20.5lb to go!)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (8lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go) OMG - I'm actually doing it! Woot!!! :D

HuliaHoop - 30lbs - has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 - 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath (-8.5lbs ~ 11.5lbs to go!)

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Congrats foxy! It's all that jumping up and down about the router ;) got it yet? Xx

Minks ;)

OMG NOOOO!!!! It's driving us all mad!!! lol I have missed posting so much and I really must get off this 3G pmsl :D

foxy_lox said:
OMG NOOOO!!!! It's driving us all mad!!! lol I have missed posting so much and I really must get off this 3G pmsl :D

Crazy. Seriously, how long does it take!!
I need to go on the computer to change my loss - it's 5.5 not 3 :S
And to think about your post the other day with the questions.... I want to answer them, I think it will be quite therapeutic :D xxx

Minks ;)

Updated my loss and going to sit and plan my menu for week tomorrow

Need my head back in the right place

(-1.5 this week - 8.5 lbs to go)

(3lbs lost-25lbs to go)

(9lb lost ~ 11lb to go)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (8lbs lost ~ 17lbs to go) OMG - I'm actually doing it! Woot!!!

MinkyDinky said:
Crazy. Seriously, how long does it take!!
I need to go on the computer to change my loss - it's 5.5 not 3 :S
And to think about your post the other day with the questions.... I want to answer them, I think it will be quite therapeutic :D xxx

Minks ;)

I'm going to answer them when the router turns up lol lol x

2lb this week so 3.5 lb loss since we started. 17.5 to go. Unlikely to hit this I think but will do my best.

Back