New Years Eve plans??

I think we'll just spend the evening playing World of Warcraft till midnight then crash a neighbours party. We always do a buffet on New Years Eve, and none of it will be SW friendly. I'm going to get on track on Monday 4th.....till next year :)

That maypole looks brilliant, couldn't have anything like that round our way, it would probably get nicked for firewood :-/

I probably sound like a right miserable old moo, but on principle alone I don't go out on New Year's eve anymore. Taxis are at least double price and in Manchester you can pay upwards of £25 to get into the usual pants bar that's free every other night of the year.
So I'll be doing the usual-family meal, few drinks during Jools Holland and then beddie-byes by about quarter past midnight.
I'm so rock and roll :eek:

I'm also having a quiet night in with DH, watch a nice movie on TV and cook a special dinner.... Maybe a risotto with prawns and seared scallops or with mushrooms and truffles? I'll also have a glass of champagne to toast the new year :)

I am going out to party and planning on my usual not eating any syns so I can have a few bacardis or vodkas. That is what I love about SW, I can get totally drunk and still lose loads of weight every week!! Bring on new year!!!

Back