Total Solution New York or Bust

Phew scales moved this morning ...

15st 10.75
To 15st 9.25

Woop woop...least ive had a loss for this week..even if they dont move again :)

Time for breakfast i think...and then some lets dance 4 with the kids

Nik
Xx

Always good to see a drop, let's dance with the kids sounds like a fab idea. I have no motivation to exercise at the moment, must dig out my 30 day shred DVD but god only knows where I have put it :-(

Well done on your loss Nix. Enjoy dancing those pounds away. :banana dancer:
Mere x

Well mere.....just did three hours of lets dance with the kids...

No shred today after three hours of lets dance im knackered..and they always pick the really energetic dances too...

Got three perfect 5 star top scores and helped them get from lvl 11 to 18. They turned it off to play kinect adventures..more jumping about..but im taking a lil rest..see how i feel later.

What the hell i may do the shred anyway ... I feel like stomach crunches and using my new weights

Nik

Xx

Nix you dancing queen I am exhausted just thinking about dancing for 3 hours. And top scores too! You will be getting a great weight loss this week.
Mere x

Hope so mere..its a real good work out too...aftet that other half came home from football and decided wed make a start on ripping out the rockery (we inherited,) in the back garden..so i spent an hour moving big rocks and boulders too...

So im having a night off shredding

Back to shredding tomo with my new weights ..

Hope to see some scale movements tomorrow morning too

Fingers crossed

Nik

You deserved a night off the shred after all that !

You will be in great shape in no time at all :)

I feel reallllllllly bloated today

Ive been good. Drank almost 3 ltrs of fluids already today

Om not on my TOTM...but i feel really swollen :(

Dont really want to take a dulcalux either....

Maybe im just having a meh...day

Nik

Things will probably settled down by tomorrow.
Mere x

Wooop...i went...but fidnt show a loss

Ive no idea whats goin on with me this week..its crazy daft..never mind though..i may try the not get on scales trick that jael's trying to do...

Try an chillax, and not think of weight, just try relax an see what friday brings

Shredding tonight :)
I may be loosing shape instead :)

Nik

Sometimes the scales are stubborn, but I am sure you are losing plenty of inches! Our bodies are strange machines sometimes :) Have a good day!

Uou are doing great nikki :D
And you still have time for the scales to move before Friday :D

Well I'm only on day 1 of no weighing so I dont know how I'll get on. I actually had a thought in my head earlier that I'd stand on the scales but not tell you guys, but then quickly had a coffee and now I've had a shake so there's no point, it wont be accurate. Got to keep distracting myself, all I can think is "I wonder if I'm in the 15s yet?" but with the bloating I'm suffering it's unlikely. I'm definitely going to try to hold out til Thursday, it's only 2 days, I should be strong lol.

yes yes stay strong jael....
I am going to try resist weighing tomorrow

im going to drink water straight away in the morning to "spoil " it..
honestly its harder to not weigh then to not eat ...... >.<

i know i will be loosing something
its my impatience that gets me every time

we can do it ......

Nik

Thinking of buying some of those sketchers go walk shoes to break in for my holiday .....

Hrmmmmm

I have a pair and I think they are great. Very comfortable.
Mere x

Are they the lil canvas ones rather than the lace up trainers..thats what i was looking at...

No mine are trainers.
mere x

How bad are we all? When we find it hard not to jump on the scales every morning! X

Its my first no weigh day tomorrow and im gonna find that harder than the diet ....

I think im gonna be gutted if i get on the scales on froliday WI and theyve not shifted ......... >.<

This is gonna kill me ..lol

We all have obsessive compulsive disorder where the scales are concerned except for Carrie and ED.
Mere x

Back