Total Solution New York or Bust

you'll get there Nikki, it'll be TOTM holding it back, but it's only water weight and you'll probably have a huge drop after. Also the dulcos might kick in later, sometimes mine dont work til after I've eaten for some reason.

You will definitely be in the 14s by Saturday nikki :)

Yea...i know i will be

Its just annoying to get on the scales, sat, sun and mon and still be 15st 0.25

Lol

Im not stressing though

Nik

Still 15st 0.25

Been 4 days now

Had a poo yesterday.
( not huge)
Not cheated this week

Im at a loss to know whats happening to me :(

Just makes me so depressed i wanna eat :( ... Im thinking why deny myself when its not working *sigh*

Was so depressed last night i just sat an cried..then i went to bed.

Nik

Xx

Come on Nix, you know this works, and it works for you, but sometimes the scales just dont move. You ARE burning fat, check your measurements. I know it's hard to rationalise all that when the scales wont move but they will move again. Maybe change your laxative, our bodies can get too used to one and it stops working. My scales dont move at least 2 days a week and most weeks my weight goes up at least 1 day, I've just had to accept that that's the way my body loses weight, it's not consistent, but by WI day I'll have had a loss.

It will happen Nix I know it is disheartening but stick with it. You are suffering the pitfall of daily weighing. Stick with 100% and stay off the scales for a few days and you will get a pleasant surprise.
Mere x

I think this diets messing with my periods....
I was "on" when i started it, now 8 weeks later ive had two more periods.

Means ive had 3 weeks of bleeding in almost 9 weeks....ive always been a "regular" bleeder... But when i am on i get emotional..often end up in tears. For no reason... I think thats what was up last night...

I just bawled for no reason. Got myself worked up an went to bed...

I know i will loose eventually and well the scales arnt going up at all, which is a blessing.

Ive not gone into tescos and had a krispy kreme fest this morning , i resisted...even though i wanted to... >.<.

Ive just done my normal routine. But as i was driving into work there was a beautiful rainbow...which i seemed to be following... That cheered me up. It was so bright and vivid...

Just called my dad on lunch too.. he lives up in south shields and im going to see him sunday with the boys. He always cheers me up even though hes very ill himself.

Its ok.....im not thinking of carbing out and committing exante suicide :)
Just having one of them days..

Though i might take some senacot tonight to help me poop...
And i have been looking at those slim noodles on holland an barrats site..

Well back to work.....lunch times over.

Carbonarra to cook....
Wish i could say i was peckish, but im not. I still eat at lunch though to keep my routine.

Nikki

Xx

Well done on resisting the Krispy Kremes.
Mere x

Ooh mere..youve no idea how much a want one....

Last time i was in new york. Theres a krispy kreme on the corner of my appts block...i didnt go though..... Never had one here in the uk either....

They look so good. Specially the strawberry an cream ones.....

But im holding out...if im gonna have one at all.. it will be in new york.. an authentic proper krispy kreme..from the shop on the corner of the block...

Prolly with a coke zero an a grilled cheese...

I can wait..30th sept will come round soon enough... Im a patient woman..

An that doughnut will be the best doughnut ive ever tasted...im convinced....

Nik
Xx

It will taste heavenly in the right setting.
Mere x

Sitting on the rocks in central park on a sunny afternoon watching the turtles in the lake.... ( they have turtles in the lake there funny to watch)

With my friends, then going for walk and shop and then back to my appartment to watch the giants play on the big tv...

Then have a beer in the patio, then bed.....that going to be my first day of my holidays :)

Sadly Other Half hates citys and america he wont come with me.. so im off to new york for a week alone..

But i have friends there so its shopping. Hanging out and generally having a rest...this year its xmas shopping for the boys :) coz im there 29th sept till 5 th oct

I love new york
Got loads of stuff planned

An im flying posh from heathrow with virgin...

Coming down to that london on the sat night fir an early sunday morning flight

Cant wait

Nik

I'm so jealous Nik, I went to NY about 15 years ago and it was amazing, but it was only for 2 nights. My ex was there for business so I flew up on my own on the Friday daytime and we flew back the red-eye on Sunday and I went straight to work on Monday morning.

Krispy Kremes are good, but despite all the amazing looking flavours, the only one that's really really great is the plain old original glazed one, which has to be eaten slightly warm. My Tesco sell KK, I sometimes buy them for Ariel as a treat but try to avoid them myself because they're just too good. I once ate an entire box of 12 on my own :eek:

Wow to eating 12 kks bet you couldn't do that now.
Mere x

My tescos sell them too

Ive so far resisted the temptation..coz it just wont be the same..

The appartment i always goto is in washington heights...on the edge of a huge jewish community..there so friendly i totally feel safe by myself..

I have no issues traveling alone..to be honest i like the piece i get... Im a bit of a loner by nature i love my own company...

Cant wait to get up early an go past those bakerys..the wonderous smells cept i never know what stuff is.... Same in china town...your scared to eat stuff there.coz you dont know whats in it ..lol

Nik

Nikki, you have done amazingly well in the circumstances:)
Im sure you will get in the 14's soon :D

I did it....yay......

I got my 14s.....hopefully it will move again before i WI sat morning

I feel much better today .

ForumRunner_20130515_071742.png

Fantastic Nix. :D
Mere x

sooooo happy i cant tell you how happy this makes me :)

omg i just realised.. i got my 2.5 stone award too.... or near as dammit..
0.25 lbs away so im rounding down.

and looking at my pic i really should have done my toe nails before taking pics of them .. talk about chipped paint >.<

great mood this morning
Loves to you all....
woop woop...

xx

Back