Step 1 Sole Source New :-)

i was just wondering what colour the ketostix should be? I know the darker it is means you need more water, mine is pale pink? Is this right? Am in in ketosis? x

im not sure.... my cdc gave me some ketostixs Monday night, and each day mine have been just off the darkest, its says + + +.... i did text her to ask and she not to worry but to check each day let her know how it goes... i can't believe mine is lack of water as i currently resemble a fish!!! i believe though that so long as they are pink, then you are in Ketosis.

How is this week going?

much better thankyou! can feel it falling off this week, although my scales seem to tell me differently, i thought i would see a big drop especially with total meal replacement but i have dropped 1kg since monday! but i look different, i dont understand at all :-( i nearly had a drink tonight i must say in celebration that we have a Bank Holiday here on MOnday so we all went straight to the pub from work, and the girls all had their fave tipples, i nearly ordered a G and T, then i came back down to earth, and ordered a fizzy water and put my flavouring in it, phew! Nearly lol! How has your week been? x

rachael_summers said:
much better thankyou! can feel it falling off this week, although my scales seem to tell me differently, i thought i would see a big drop especially with total meal replacement but i have dropped 1kg since monday! but i look different, i dont understand at all :-( i nearly had a drink tonight i must say in celebration that we have a Bank Holiday here on MOnday so we all went straight to the pub from work, and the girls all had their fave tipples, i nearly ordered a G and T, then i came back down to earth, and ordered a fizzy water and put my flavouring in it, phew! Nearly lol! How has your week been? x

They do sometimes say you don't lose pounds but lose inches!

Well done for not having a drink... Its so hard when your out with friends! When is your next weigh in?

My weeks going okay, just over half way through and do far so good... Been feeling utterly shattered though this week!

Hopefully it will pass soon...

Yes the tiredness has affected me this week, then as soon as I have a soup or shake I feel better again, been feeling a bit faint every now and then too but have stuck with it. Weigh in is early tomorrow as we have the day off work, so am in at half ten. What about you? x

Do you think you've done well?

I don't weigh in till bout 6pm :-(

Yeah I'm feeling shattered today, wondering about going to bed at 7 with the kids! Lol! Also got a nasty headache I can't shift... Probably just need some more water...

Well, I am stunned! 7 pounds off this week!! However, I have explained how bad it has been making me feel, sickness and diarrhoea all week, very lethargic etc etc Step 1 is no good for my lifestyle so I have moved up to 1 shake/soup a day and my lunch and dinner. Lost 22cm altogether too :) How did u do hun? xx

thats fab!!!! well done you!!! i am 12 pounds in 3 weeks, wont lose as much from now on as i have increased cals, but suits me better, had 12 people round for paella last night and i had to sit there with my soup, was so miserable all night, had enough of step 1, much better now i can eat 3 times a day and still have a soup for brekkie, well done again!! xxx

well......last week we had 2 days off for Fiestas, plus my fiance got a new job, with me working at Kings College, I am a teacher there and now he is the I.T. technician so we can see each other every day, and ofcourse we had to go out celebrating, so all in all, it totalled 4 meals out, copious amounts of vino so I was too much of a scaredy cat to go get weighed tonight lol so I am back on track this week, and normal dieting will resume now. How was your week? xx

Back