Working Solutions Newbe saying hi

cazza70

hi, i have received the packs but having trouble deciding what plan to do, i am thinking working plan as id prefer a meal?

can anyone one this plan offer any advice and how the weight loss is ? can you still get in ketosis and do you have to have 3 packs as id prefer 2 and maybe a higher protein meal. iv got 9st at least to lose and i dont want to be setting myself to tough a task by doing ts, i have made this mistake before on a different diet, so thought id play it safer to try last the distance.

advice welcome

thank you x

Hi! Welcome to exante :)

It's really all about making it work for you. I think it's a great idea to do WS and not deprive yourself too much if that can help you stick at it.

I kinda do my own plan, alternating TS with complete low carb real food days - you can check my diary in my signature. In the last 19 days I've done half and half food day vs TS day and stayed in ketosis the whole time by tracking my meals in myfitnesspal. I've lost 10lbs, hoping to be at a stone in a week :) x

hiya
thank you for you reply

that is a good point and something my friend also said about making it work best for me.
i have decided on 2 a day and a high protein low carb meal, i will try it and see how i go.

thanks i will have a look at your diary, that would be great, well done so far and fingers crossed for your 1st stone x

Trial and error is really important :) everyone is different, has different food demons. What I found helped me was starting myself off on 3 days of low carb food, under 40g carb per day, but not limiting the quantity. It helped me get in to ketosis but didn't add the strain of hunger on top of the headaches and moodyness. Once I was in ketosis I started the TS. X

Thanks, i will think about that, starting off easing i to it sounds a good idea, i will see how i go throughout today and if i need to i will have a small amount of carbs with some protein. xx

Hi Cazza, and good luck starting with the VLCD!

My first three weeks were peppered with bits of food here and there, and not always the low carb variety! :eek:
As a result, I lost weight quite slowly at first, but that was my own fault.
The last two and a half weeks I've kept to just Exante with the very occasional low carb food, and the losses have improved dramatically.

Experiment to see what works for you, but your plan sounds like a decent one to me!

Thank you Scanbran

Glad to hear things have levelled out for you now, i know from years of dieting and many failed dieting attemps that i have to tweek it to what will work best for me, its good to know that others have added a few extra carbs here and there to get them through, if it helps you stick to it then its a good thing even if weekly losses might be a bit less.

thank you everyone for your advice, its fantastic xx

I only add things like chicken and ham, or eggs. They're pretty much carb free :) xx

I did eggs and ham in microwave other day coz i was peckish but didnt want carbs , it worked it filled the gap lol x

Back