Newbie - 16.5lbs in 3 weeks

Smeagolminded

Hi guys and girls,
i'm a 40 year old male and i've been doing extra easy for the last 3 weeks and i'm shocked and delighted to say i've lost 16.5lbs and haven't felt hungry once :eek:
Can't believe it!! i know it's going to get tougher from here on out. Hopefully with your support and tips i can get to goal.

Cheers :character00115:

Hi guys and girls,
i'm a 40 year old male and i've been doing extra easy for the last 3 weeks and i'm shocked and delighted to say i've lost 16.5lbs and haven't felt hungry once :eek:
Can't believe it!! i know it's going to get tougher from here on out. Hopefully with your support and tips i can get to goal.

Cheers :character00115:

*proud face* congrats bubba :D xx

Another 1.5lbs lost this week and slimmer of the week at group :). I am a little disappointed that it wasn't more of a loss as I realty wanted to get under 19st this week, finished 19st dead on. He ho maybe next time.

Another 1.5lbs lost this week and slimmer of the week at group :). I am a little disappointed that it wasn't more of a loss as I realty wanted to get under 19st this week, finished 19st dead on. He ho maybe next time.

You're doing fabby!!! :D Give yourself more credit Mr :p xx

Thats fantastic! Well done. I'm going to re-join sw tomorrow evening and I know it works as I've lost on it before. Feeling a bit apprehensive for some reason but reading all the stories on here is very motivating!

Excellent loss! If I could do that in 3 weeks I will be a very happy chappy! Well done!!!!

Back