Newbie after losing 4 st on cambridge last year and regaining 1.5 st! :(

gorgehun80

Hi everyone,
I lost 4 stone in 12 weeks on cambridge last year. I went from 13 st to 8 st 12 and felt amazing. I hit my goal in July 2012 and maintained ok for 4-5 months then went on 2 all inclusive holidays and thats where it all went wrong! I got the taste for junk back and then obviously xmas i had a proper good old stuff which lasted about 2 weeks and have ended up gaining 1.5 stones back :( i know im still not big like i was but i feel big and gross compared to my goal weight! i brought 140 sns products a month ago and since then been doing 1 day and then breaking it and going mad on a binge like every other day, needless to say i didnt manage to lose anything! i started back on sns properly on monday so this is my 3rd day and so far so good! I am desperate to lose 1.5 stones in 5 weeks, do you think thats possible? I have a big night out planned for my birthday and want to fit into an amazing dress :) Im on 4 producrts a day and also having some sugar free jelly in the evenings to stop me munching! I have the crispy choc and vanilla shakes which i make up with 120mls of water and then freeze into icecream. Im also wanting some advice on the meal packs as too scared to try any...whatare the nicest flavors?
Thanks everyone and good luck on your weightloss journeys!
xx

As you don't have much to lose 1.5 stone in 5 weeks might be difficult as the general weight loss is about a stone a month. However keep it up and you should do well.

Welcome back. I'm in a similar position. I lost 5 sone last year, 3 stone by healthy eating following the rosemary Conley weight plan and a bootcamp 3 times per week. The rest via cwp. I went forms 15st 7.5lbs to 10.7 I've only gained 5 lb since October as still doing gym 3 times per week but the last 3 weeks I've been like a garbage bin, eating everything and anything. I start SS tomorrow and I can't wait. Going to aim for 9.7 but if I get to 10 and feel happy will loose a few pound and maintain. How are you getting on? Finding it harder this time around? The jelly is a great idea, I love jelly! X

Gorgehun80 you are the reason I know I can succeed with Cambridge. Your stories in the magazines last year are inspirational. So what you had a set back you know you can do it!!!

Back