Newbie Alert!

ducatidiva

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I am on day 3 and so far things are going really well and I have only had 1 tummy rumble in 3 days... but I am bored of black tea and coffee already!! I have some peppermint tea, anyone got any suggestions of other herbal teas I can have just to vary things a little? I am *so* determined not to stray off the path lol!

I've just joined this site after being on weightlossresources.co.uk for about a month, and have decided to leave there as most users really slate VLCDs, and the nastiness was all getting too much! So I'm very pleased to have found this forum :D

Elle x
PS - how do you add an avatar?!

Hey there and welcome on board Minimins... you will defo receive all the support you need right here!!!

Well done for getting to day 3... that really is brill!!

Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on....

I'm not sure if you need to have a certain amount of posts for the avater thing... but I'm sure someone wiser than me will be along soon

Luv

Thanks Gen, I'm beginning to get a strange taste in my mouth so hoping this is the start of the ketosis. How excited am I?!

Hi Elle great to have another lipotrimer on board....this diet is less well known than cambridge and lighterlife. Though there are a few signed up this week so all pretty new like you.

Well done for getting to day 3 and without too much trouble by the sounds of it.
Ooooo it does sound like you are entering the joy of ketosis.
Do you have much to lose....?

I think you need 20 or 50 posts to put up an avatar....I will go and look and let you know..

Thanks Sonya :) I'm really so pleased to be here, and to have found you guys! I have 6 stone to lose, to get back to the weight I was 7 years ago... blimey.

I had been recommended Lighter Life by my hairdresser, but I couldnt afford £66 a week, and then stumbled accross the Lipotrim website, and at £30 I can afford to do this, yay! Slightly nervous about there coming a time soon when I will want to eat some real food...

I'd best get posting a bit more hadn't I?!

Hi ducatidiva, you do need 50 posts to do the avitar, don't worry that'll soon pass. I've only just started lipotrim on the 5th of June, OMG it's fab, gets easier every day, I love it. This site is great for support and tips, keep at it girl, you'll be there in no time :)

Hi Yeye, I'm glad it gets easier, even though its quite easy at the moment, but I do keep seeing food adverts on TV and having to change channel lol!

To be honst i haven't found it too difficult either, but I don't really like to say so, just incase a big cake comes along and eats me up :)

Hi ducatidiva! I am day 6...first couple the worst. Great to have another poster who has started the same time. I have approx same weight to loose as you and to get the same weight I was 7 years ago!!!. I cant wait first weigh in a see the result of sticking to the first week.. Only on the site a week and love it - everyone is so supportive, helpful and honest it makes a real difference....when I am logged on I cant be in the fridge!!!

Hey Bea :) Wow, yes you and I are going to have to have a race to goal LOL!! Its really good to have a forum like this - as you say, yes if we are on here we arent in the fridge! I was feeling a bit down about the whole thing yesterday and wanting to give up - just couldnt face the taste/feeling in my mouth, but this morning thats more or less gone and I feel a lot brighter about everything. Have lost about 2.5lb, and on day 5 now, it really *is* going to happen this time, yay!!!

I have tried so many diets over the last couple of years and have a fear that I will loose the will power but really hopeful I wont....WE WILL NOT FALL OFF THE WAGON!!! My clothes are definately feeling looser and after day 3 my energy levels are better than when I was having my full menu of food...so that helps with motivation.

Bea, WE WILL DO THIS!! WE WILL TRIUMPH! (sorry, yelling there lol). I think its amazing not to be hungry... thats my fave thing so far. I was calorie-counting & GI-ing before I started this (originally was about 17.5 stone, eep) but just really feel the need to shift these 6 stones quickly. I cant wait for my clothes to be too big... and to fit into some of my brand-new 'old' ones, and my tiny weeny bike leathers *sigh* and the thought of buying new, pretty undies instead of hideous parachute-type bras - wow thats going to be brilliant!!

Wow you are doing so well.....do keep distracting yourself, if not much is happening in the forums there is the arcade too.
Whatever you do dont slip, it is so hard to get back on track. If I could turn back the clock I would stick to it 100% as I could have lost double what I have done.

YES WE WILL!!!!! oh god yes...not being hungry...think this one of the first times in nearly 10 years that i havent felt hungry without being stuffed with a 4 course meal! Dumping the big sizes will be such a pleasure. Because I hated my size so much I have bought so much stuff all the time trying to make myself look/feel better....might sell some stuff on ebay and use the cash to get some new sexy stuff....YES MORE MOTIVATION - Cheers Ducatidiva!!!

Morning Sonya, how are you today? Pretty determined I'm going to see this through, but hey you should be so proud of what you have achieved so far, its absolutely brilliant :)

I must check this arcade thingy out... doh, I must work...

YES WE WILL!!!!! oh god yes...not being hungry...think this one of the first times in nearly 10 years that i havent felt hungry without being stuffed with a 4 course meal! Dumping the big sizes will be such a pleasure. Because I hated my size so much I have bought so much stuff all the time trying to make myself look/feel better....might sell some stuff on ebay and use the cash to get some new sexy stuff....YES MORE MOTIVATION - Cheers Ducatidiva!!!

Yes, quick, get it all listed! I've been the opposite, I have hated buying clothes (I havent actually been clothes shopping for a few years, always bought stuff online because I just felt so humiliated about my size I couldnt go into a shop). My wardrobe is pretty bare... But I do still have 2 cases of size 12/14 stuff that has never been worn...

Wow you are doing so well.....do keep distracting yourself, if not much is happening in the forums there is the arcade too.
Whatever you do dont slip, it is so hard to get back on track. If I could turn back the clock I would stick to it 100% as I could have lost double what I have done.

HI Sonkie - You are a real inspiration...you have lost of weight so dont be hard on yourself. I know I will have a blip and will be logged on looking for your pearls of advice and wisdom...see you mood is SAD. Hope you have a really good weekend. Bea:)

Thanks guys....just sad at the situation im in but im on here trying to cheer myself up....lol.
I am going to be good, yesterday was a nightmare.....lol

Aw I hope you have as good a day as you can... Have to admit that I'm very sad too atm - absolutely awful situation with my fella, and most of the time the only thing that keeps me going is the will to lose weight... oh and lots of Nytol to help me sleep lol!
(((((BIG BIG hugs)))))

Elle x

Back