Newbie Alert!

LauraLooLa

Gold Member
:wave_cry: Thought I'd pop by to say hi!
Just over 3 weeks ago I stepped on the scales and was gutted (but not surprised) for them to groan at 15 stone. Eek, never admitted to that before. I knew it was time to do something so I started calorie counting and so far so good...well I hope so I've not actually weighed myself yet...which is a miracle in itself. I plan to this Saturday, then fortnightly after that, and I'm quite excited. I know how hard I've been working!
I'm often inspired by others on her after I stumbled upon this site a few years ago so thought i'd join. I've set my first goal at 30lbs whenever that happens then I'll decide where I want to be after that.
So here goes...good luck everyone :)

Ok I just like you. Feeling really depressed about it. I've decided that that's it. I'm going to make a change. Let's do it yogether . Starting this second. Nothing feels as good as feeling good in your own body.

hi, what diet r u doing? really need to loose 3 stone ATLEAST! feeling so unfit & struggling to get myself started on a healthy diet. weight watchers or slimming world?? x

LouiseJ said:
hi, what diet r u doing? really need to loose 3 stone ATLEAST! feeling so unfit & struggling to get myself started on a healthy diet. weight watchers or slimming world?? x

Neither! I'm going to doit alone. I live in israeland everything here isin Hebrew which I don't like. I'm going to start now and succeed I'm really pissed off that ilet myself get into this condition I've never been fat before apart from after having ababy. Just eaten last supper so to speak. Ijustwanted to come here and tell someone.

Hi, welcome, you're going to love it here :) Best of luck with your weight loss journey :)

LouiseJ said:

How are you doing? I've been I'll which always helps!

Back