Newbie alert!!

creeky76

Hi everyone!
Well I've started day 1 today. Didn't get weighed and my stuff til 11 so I've only had one sachet so far. On my second pint of water tho! Feel like I'm waiting for the hunger pangs to kick in!! How's everyone else doing on their first day? ?

Hiya Creeky76
I'm on day 3 today so only just in front of you. I am doing ok up to now. Apart from feeling a little hungry it is going really well - hope that keeps up. I am waiting for the headache's to kick in but so far so good. Mind I am making sure I drink plenty of water and am drinking green tea and black coffee too. Have you got much weigh to lose?
xxx

Hi Minnie64 and Letresta!
Thanks for your posts. I'm aiming to try and lose at least 2 stone if poss. Really hope I can do it as I'm getting married next April! Really want to feel good in my dress. My BMI is 28. How much are u hoping to lose? X

I am aiming to lose about 3 stone, want to have a healthy outlook in my life for when I turn 18 next March :) x

hi, i'm fairly new too, got my stuff & weighed last friday but didn't start my sachets till saturday
i didn't get hungry till the second day but got through ok
day 3 i had awfull headache & felt faint
day 4 i was cold to the bone & asked myself if it was worth it?...yes it is as i'm getting married in jan 2013
day 5...BINGO :) i reached ketosis & all the nasty stuff went away & was replaced with jubilation, energy, no hunger pangs or collywobbles!...shame about the smelly breath though lol
hope this helps if your finding it tough (i know i did)
good luck to you all
i'm off for my 1st weigh-in so fingers crossed

hi, hows everyone doing?..good i hope
i lost 7lb my first week :D
would love to hear how your all getting on

Hi! I lost 5 on my first weigh in. Was weighing a few pounds less on my own scales tho. Happy with 5 off tho. Already feel my clothes getting looser. Feeling more settled on this now. Going to try a few different things with my shakes just to mix it up a bit. There are some nice recipes on here to try with the shakes. How's everyone else doing? X

Good luck my lovey, hope it carries on for you x

Hi! I lost 5 on my first weigh in. Was weighing a few pounds less on my own scales tho. Happy with 5 off tho. Already feel my clothes getting looser. Feeling more settled on this now. Going to try a few different things with my shakes just to mix it up a bit. There are some nice recipes on here to try with the shakes. How's everyone else doing? X
hi good to hear your doing ok, it's really hard at the begining eh!
i'm a bit lost with the site so would you mind sharing the recipes as i'm desperate to break the monotony
thanks... hope you do well on your next weigh-in
p.s know what you mean about difference with scales, my 1st week i was 2lb heavier at home but 2nd week was 1lb lighter!!.... baffled lol

Back