NEWBIE! Am I doing it right?!

BuzzyBee

Hello all!
I've been buying SW magazine for the past 3 months or so and I've found Extra Easy diet plan in several other magazines (besides SW website and magazine) and finally decided to give it a go.

I'd like to try it for a week to see if I lose any on it, then join the group as there's a fab offer going on...

Kindly review my menu and correct me if i'm not on track:

Breakfast:
2 weetabix
skimmed milk from daily allowance
1 peach
Lunch:
1 slice wholemeal bread (syns?)
2 eggs fried in LIGHT FRY spray
SW chips
an apple
a cup of tea with milk from allwance and water.

Dinner:
pasta (not wholemeal!!)
1/2 tin of tomato
herbs and spices
80g sweetcorn, 160g kidney beans, 50g petit pois
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, mixed leaf salad

Snack:
1 vanilla with chocolate sprinkles
1 fudge (5 syns, i think)
1 bunch of grapes and 2 bananas
1 Options hot belgian chocolate drink sachet (2syns I think)

Thanks everyone!

To be honest it looks more like a green day! You're not having any meat and the whole point of extra easy is that you can mix meat with your pasta/rice/potatoes etc. If you take this as a green day you can have your bread at lunchtime as a Healthy Extra B and not have to syn it. You could also have some cheese with your evening meal as a second Healthy Extra A choice.

If you want to make it Extra Easy you could add in some ham with your lunch and chicken or extra lean mince to your pasta dish.

Hope this helps.

Yups, Id turn it into a green day too, coz you can have more HEX's.

I started on EE because it looked so simple, but I found that I wasn't having any meat, or very little, so turned it into Green days.

Good luck, its a great diet and this forum is magic.

I'm sorry I'm a bit concerned about your satistics have you entered them correctly your BMI is fine but your goal weight is too low for your height if you are 5'7" the lowest you can go is 9 stone 1 your goal BMI will take you 13 lbs underweight the most you can lose is 8lbs and you can only join slimmingwould if you have 7lbs to lose.

Can you please check your satistics in your profile.

Hey, I agree with the others about having a green day1 Welcome to SW by the way hehe.

Also, I am 5ft8 (just under) and can't imagine being 114 at goal, that seems far too light... ? xxx

Remember you can have green, red, and extra easy days all in the same week if you want :D

Back