Newbie - and sceptical

Are you on 3 or 4 packs? Try and space them out especially if you are only on 3.... try and drink at least a pint of water in between, taking sips not gulps! Keep busy too, you will get hunger pangs but these will subside. I did LL a few years ago and lost 4 stone in 3 months...
The water is the hardest thing to get used to, especially all the toilet trips you will be making! I am a similar weight to you and want to lose my additional 'bulk' (hehe!!) before my holiday in July.... No doubt I will be returning after the holiday though! I want to have a good time, not suck on a lettuce leaf all day!!:p
It works.....x

you'll defo lose 2 stone (or near enough) if you stick to CD in 7 weeks, i've been on CD for 7 weeks now and I've lost 26lbs so thats 2lbs off the 2 stone mark!

noticed you're from essex and want to lose 2 stone - you're not Lauren Goodger are you?? She was on TOWIE last night doing the Cambridge diet, Frankie Essex did it to lose weight before and it's obviously worked for her!! x

Ha loooool I'm no not Frankie looool x

Just finishing my last shake of the day and it's not been too bad but I am finding it hard to work out how I can manage not to have anything to eat at all!!! Like not even in a few days!!!

Helppp!!!!

Ss babe and gonna stick to it. I actually like the shakes. Was thinking might have a few prawns after being weighed just as something to look forward too.

Just seems like these first few days are gonna kill me :(

Yeah definately need to start reading or something looool so excited about the results really am!

Chubbybunny im doing the ss and so far im on day two and not finding it that bad really. Having a couple of peppermint teas which is my 11am and 4pm treat but thats it!!

Had soup yesterday its so like water but didnt taste too bad can you add anything to it???

Fingers crossed ill look good in a bikini by holiday

MissieCB said:
Had soup yesterday its so like water but didnt taste too bad can you add anything to it???

I make my soups and shakes with less water than they suggest. Makes them nice and thick and they taste better. Just make sure you have a bit more water to make up for the short fall. A dash of salt and pepper is nice in the soups too x

ahhh i was wondering if you were aloud salt and pepper didnt think you would be cause of water retention and stuff!!!

x

MissieCB said:
ahhh i was wondering if you were aloud salt and pepper didnt think you would be cause of water retention and stuff!!!

x

Not thought of that lol. I just chuck it in :) Might be better checking with someone who knows then, just to be on the safe side

Yeah definately need to start reading or something looool so excited about the results really am!

Chubbybunny im doing the ss and so far im on day two and not finding it that bad really. Having a couple of peppermint teas which is my 11am and 4pm treat but thats it!!

Fingers crossed ill look good in a bikini by holiday

Try some chilli flakes if you like spicy xxx

yeah good idea having a chilli soup as we speak looool its really nice xx

Going to try the vege soup tomorrow i think :)) maybe with chilli flakes

Yeah I really liked the chilli soup! I've tried all of them apart from the mushroom and chicken and mushroom and I liked all of them xx

Omg I'm starving it's end of day two and I can't hack it!!!!

You can. Hang in there. This is the worst bit but it'll pass x

MissieCB said:
Omg I'm starving it's end of day two and I can't hack it!!!!

It will pass, honest. Doesn't feel like it will I know, but it does. Have loads of water, sip tho don't guzzle. You can do it xxx

Just having my last shake think I'm going to split it into two and blend with ice and have one later!! Is this allowed????

Back