Step 1 Sole Source Newbie anyone in same boat :)

SiobhanMillen

Hello :)
I'm on day 3 of the Cambridge finding it scarily easy so far no hunger or cravings!!!
Thought would start a thread if there's anyone else new out there looking for support through the journey :)

Si

PoppyBlue said:
Hello :)

I am new but not finding it is easy, on day 4 today.
But am sure I will get through it, would be good to have support :)

Hey Poppy Blue!!
I'm sure my cravings will kick in soon! Think iv just been lucky first few days!
I love this site been snooping for a while and thought would take plunge and make a thread :)
:) have you got a long journey ahead with CD? Xx

A stone and half left to go its evil niggly last stone i can't seem to get rid off!! So thought I would try this diet for a month so fingers crossed I get there too!!
Are you meeting your consultant weekly? X

Yes, first weigh in on sunday. Shall see how that goes, just seems pretty far away just now, though I do feel better than I did about an hour ago!

Hi there girls I'm on day 3 but feelin slightly sick but no hunger pangs ( hard to believe) anyone else like that x I'm takin porridge strawberry silk and soup x anyone recommend anything else x

maggie69 said:
Hi there girls I'm on day 3 but feelin slightly sick but no hunger pangs ( hard to believe) anyone else like that x I'm takin porridge strawberry silk and soup x anyone recommend anything else x

Hiya maggie 69 :)
I'm having the same, porridge for brekkie, a shake for lunch (have a variety so changing every day so don't get bored) and the same with soup for tea. I am making the soup and shakes with double the water it says to fill me up some more and seems to be working!
Have u only got one flavour shakes? X

Hi there I work nite duty so everything a bit upside down lol x when I get up at 6pm I have a soup then usually about 5am I have the wee milkshake in the carton and then b4 I go to bed approx 1pm I have the porridge Amy advice and tips would b greatly appreciated x

Just the opposite from me then! I'm drinking 3 litres a day of water in top of it as well think that's helping keeping hunger and sickness feelings away :)
How long are you doing the ss for? X

I have got such an awful taste in my mouth as well hope my breath not bad as would feel soo embarrassed when talkin to anyone x just been to the loo again (I usually wouldn't go for about 3 days must b all the water I'm drinking lol

That's what I'm worried about constantly brushing my teeth!! Hopefully isn't bad though!!
Finally starting to like the porridge as well making it thick so I can chew lol! Only thing I'm missing is chewing!!
Started back at gym yesterday as well and no dizziness so happy with that :) x

Back