Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Working Solutions Newbie - can anyone help?!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by skinny_wannabe82, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. skinny_wannabe82

skinny_wannabe82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - Discover (old points)
    Hi everyone :D

I am meant to be doing Working Solution but am worried the weight loss will be a lot slower this way and I should just to TS? Is anyone else doing WS who can let me know how they are getting on?

Also, I was wondering what people eat as their meal on WS or AAM weeks? As at the moment I can only think of chicken salad, tuna salad or a ham and cheese omelette!

If I am cooking an omelette can I use frylight?

Sorry for so many questions, I appreciate any help that you can give me :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Try cauliflower rice with steamed fish, yummy....

4. skinny_wannabe82

skinny_wannabe82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - Discover (old points)
    I am going to sounds really thick....but what is cauliflower rice?! :confused: x

5. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    skinny_wannabe82 Hi hon, I'm doing working solutions, you can see my losses below. They say you can expect to lose around 12lbs a month on WS and 14lbs on Total solutions. So its only a difference of half a pound a week.

If you look at my stats you can see that I am on par for my 12lbs a month and as I am a notoriously slow loser anyway, I would think that most people could lose more than that in a month.

As for what to eat, I mostly just have a plain roasted chicken breast. Some days I'll have a two egg omelette with five squirts of frylight or other times a boiled egg or ham salad, I've also had a couple of light babybels but I find I stick better to the diet when I just have the plain chicken breast. Although I am getting sick of it now and I can barely face the chicken anymore lol, so the last couple of days I have been doing total solutions. :rolleyes:

Anyway hope this helps :D

6. ally2069

ally2069 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Grate cauliflower with a cheese grater and stick it in a bowl with no water and stick on microwave x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.