Working Solutions Newbie - can anyone help?!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by skinny_wannabe82, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. skinny_wannabe82

skinny_wannabe82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - Discover (old points)
    Hi everyone :D

I am meant to be doing Working Solution but am worried the weight loss will be a lot slower this way and I should just to TS? Is anyone else doing WS who can let me know how they are getting on?

Also, I was wondering what people eat as their meal on WS or AAM weeks? As at the moment I can only think of chicken salad, tuna salad or a ham and cheese omelette!

If I am cooking an omelette can I use frylight?

Sorry for so many questions, I appreciate any help that you can give me :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Try cauliflower rice with steamed fish, yummy....

4. skinny_wannabe82

skinny_wannabe82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - Discover (old points)
    I am going to sounds really thick....but what is cauliflower rice?! :confused: x

5. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    skinny_wannabe82 Hi hon, I'm doing working solutions, you can see my losses below. They say you can expect to lose around 12lbs a month on WS and 14lbs on Total solutions. So its only a difference of half a pound a week.

If you look at my stats you can see that I am on par for my 12lbs a month and as I am a notoriously slow loser anyway, I would think that most people could lose more than that in a month.

As for what to eat, I mostly just have a plain roasted chicken breast. Some days I'll have a two egg omelette with five squirts of frylight or other times a boiled egg or ham salad, I've also had a couple of light babybels but I find I stick better to the diet when I just have the plain chicken breast. Although I am getting sick of it now and I can barely face the chicken anymore lol, so the last couple of days I have been doing total solutions. :rolleyes:

Anyway hope this helps :D

6. ally2069

ally2069 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Grate cauliflower with a cheese grater and stick it in a bowl with no water and stick on microwave x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.