Working Solutions Newbie - can anyone help?!

skinny_wannabe82

Hi everyone :D

I am meant to be doing Working Solution but am worried the weight loss will be a lot slower this way and I should just to TS? Is anyone else doing WS who can let me know how they are getting on?

Also, I was wondering what people eat as their meal on WS or AAM weeks? As at the moment I can only think of chicken salad, tuna salad or a ham and cheese omelette!

If I am cooking an omelette can I use frylight?

Sorry for so many questions, I appreciate any help that you can give me :) x

Try cauliflower rice with steamed fish, yummy....

skinny_wannabe82 Hi hon, I'm doing working solutions, you can see my losses below. They say you can expect to lose around 12lbs a month on WS and 14lbs on Total solutions. So its only a difference of half a pound a week.

If you look at my stats you can see that I am on par for my 12lbs a month and as I am a notoriously slow loser anyway, I would think that most people could lose more than that in a month.

As for what to eat, I mostly just have a plain roasted chicken breast. Some days I'll have a two egg omelette with five squirts of frylight or other times a boiled egg or ham salad, I've also had a couple of light babybels but I find I stick better to the diet when I just have the plain chicken breast. Although I am getting sick of it now and I can barely face the chicken anymore lol, so the last couple of days I have been doing total solutions. :rolleyes:

Anyway hope this helps :D

Back