Newbie checking in :-)

ShrinkingMissB

Hi everyone,

I am new here and started Exante this week.

I have followed another VLCD before and did really well but the weight went back on.

At the start of the year I realised that something had to change-for the sake of my health, my confidence, my self esteem and my future.

First weigh in is on Sunday. I have a lot to lose (too embarrassed to say how much) but taking things one day at a time and focusing on a stone at a time.

This board seems really supportive so I will check in from time to time and update you on progress.

Thanks.

Hi,

Im a newbie too, how have your first few days been?

I cant wait to get my first week done as I'm hoping a good loss in the first week will get me motivated :)

Hi

Thanks for the message. Things have gone well-working my way through the different flavours and drinking lots of water!

Loving the chocolate and choc mint shakes but not so sure absolutely it fruit flavours. Also a big fan of the toffee nut and raisin. Chocolate bars not quite to my taste!

Took advantage of the £60 for 60 products offer online so will have more things to try next week :).

Weigh in on Sunday so will report back and let you know how I go.

Hope all is going well with you :)

Hi,

Hope your weigh in went well?

I found this weekend quite hard but stuck to it :) I find the bars a bit gritty but good if you want something to chew rather than drink if you know what I mean. I'm on the shakes today

Hi everyone,

I am new here and started Exante this week.

I have followed another VLCD before and did really well but the weight went back on.

At the start of the year I realised that something had to change-for the sake of my health, my confidence, my self esteem and my future.

First weigh in is on Sunday. I have a lot to lose (too embarrassed to say how much) but taking things one day at a time and focusing on a stone at a time.

This board seems really supportive so I will check in from time to time and update you on progress.

Thanks.
Hi , I was wondering how your getting on , I have a lot to loose , I have 9 stone roughly , and so you have any tips

Back