Newbie coming from CD

Oh no. Can they re send it? Shame im not headding through Paris hun. Id have brought you one over.
Cat is it a plain lemon muller? I didnt think they done them, i only saw lemon cheesecake and that is a big no no. Im not following dukan hun but still need spuring on!

I think it might be. it is the limited edition muller light fat free lemon cheesecake - the OH will have to have it. The shape zero yogs have fruit bits in! Can I still have them, as they're fat free? I made a galette earlier - How nice?!?! I am going to be addicted to those bad boys!! They remind me of pitta bread. The only thing I think I'm going to struggle with is eating enough. That galette alone has filled me up. Must drink more water - my biggest failing. I promise to post my menus when they are a bit more structured and exciting. Today, I have just picked. Already looking forward to tomorrow - apart from the snowboarding lesson my boyf had booked for me tomorrow... HELP!!

I broke my wrist last year, so have got some wrist guards and special padded shorts (not that my bum needs any more padding!!). I don't have that much luck staying upright on concrete, so how I'll cope on snow with an ironing board strapped to my feet.... eeek!!
Just made my boyf a galette. He is still doing one of the higher levels of Cambridge. He really enjoyed it, so I'm trying to move him over to the "Dukan-side" with me. :)

My book arrived today - so impressed with all of the sauces you mentioned in it. Loving the fact you can have onion too. A big No No on Cambridge. Going to get a bit more adventurous tomorrow and see what I can create. I will be ramming this diet down everyone's throats!!

In the French book, onion isn't allowed to be EATEN in Attack or on PP days in Cruise. You can cook with it, but not eat (too much of) it. Just use it for flavouring as an idea of quantity... rather than an "ingredient" as such...

Again, in France, fat free yoghurts with pieces of fruit in are from Cruise phase only and are restricted to two per day. This could well be different in England (which puzzles me if it is... since fruit isn't allowed at all!)...

For the galette, I always have mine at breakfast time because they are soooo filling. No mid-morning hunger pangs for me... perfect!

Aaaah Cheryl's off today - YES! Might see more of her! How's it going?

It is strange how the diet differs.but then again look at the new atkins compared to the old too!

I'll keep a beady eye on the progress of you guys and see what if anything I dare introduce... given the fact that my loss has already slowed to a crawl, very little I feel!

I had lots of onion last weekend on salads and lots of wine..and had a sneaky peek on scales this morning and lost 3 lbs since wi on friday (ssshh)

That's fabulous... so how much have you lost since your last Atkins weigh in? (ie prior to "that girlie weekend" weight)?

8lbs! i only put a lb on on that weekend.

sorry it was the last week of Atkins you gained, was it?

8lbs is great!

It was - No idea why i stuck to the diet. that was my prob with atkins, one week 1lb off the next 2 on the next sts. Really dont think the fat agreed with me! (oh and it was totm with last WI-and new scales lol (excuses excuses!))

That happens to me sometimes mind you - I'm still not down to last Friday's weight (infuriatingly enough). All I did was eat a TONNE of veg and salad! grrr

there is one more WI till friday :) i will get the dukan weight loss fairy to come visit you tonight :D

She would be very welcome... I usually get a bit lower than this before getting stuck so it would be most unfortunate to stagnate here! (cos I can't get into most of my clothes from last summer, and most of those I brought back from the UK in May are now too big! Great look!)

SHE WILL COME :D

lol . im quite happy with my loss already this week so you can both have her :D

Cher had curry... I didn't... she's MINE... (you can have her next week!)

lmao! im sure there is one in uk and one in france anyway!

Back