Newbie! :D

Wow - brilliant loss Laura! :)

Thanks everyone, can't wait until Saturday to get my total!
Jim- just wanted to say thank you for the stickies on here, they have been very helpful to me!
Hope everyone is having a good day, looking at all your weight losses I find myself feeling very inspired :D xxx

Morning Laura. :) Thanks love.

Hello fellow newcomers, I've just started as well. Looking forward to heading off on this exciting journey together!

Hi Katie, how are you getting on? Had my first official weigh in today and I have ditched half a stone! Sooo happy! How are you liking the diet? xxx

Hi Laura,
Wow - that's fantastic and shows what you can do! Keep going :)

I'm on day 5 at the moment, and really enjoying the food. My DH is doing as well so we are spending lots of time deciding on meal plans & choosing food together - I'm actually feeling much more of a foodie than I was pre-diet which is a bit odd! Have you checked out all the exciting recipes yet? We are still enjoying the protein & veg part, haven't really started on the gourmet stuff yet!

Still getting over the last of Atkins flu - having done a check (and got rid of!) all my sugary/carby foods in the kitchen I'm not surprised that my body is a bit surprised at me!

Looking forward to my weekly weigh in - won't be very accurate as my scales are rubbish but as long as it's heading down I'll be happy!

Talk soon :)

Wow Laura - brilliant start! :)

Morning Laura. :) How's it going love?

Hi Jim, Katie, and all! Hope you are all well! Ugh unfortunatly I have been struck down with this lurgy that is going around, it started on Saturday night, and today I can hardly breathe, I'm that stuffy :( I have tried to stick to it as much as I can but I think the medicine has knocked me out of ketosis and I have not managed to do much exercise. I'm expecting this to be hanging about for a few more days so I'm not holding out much hope for this week, I worry that I might even have to face a gain :( I had been planning some lovely meals (Katie, I was planning on trying some recipes!) but to be honest, I'm kind of rooted to the sofa :( I will try to stay positive though, but just need to let it run its course I think. It's a pain in the bum cos I was doing well. Never mind hey, I'm not giving up! Hope everyone is doing well xxx

OH Laura - sorry you are feeling pants!
DO think positively though - Keep up the liquids, avoid comfort eating, and you should have a good loss next week :D :D

Oh no Laura that sounds horrid! Spend the time to look after yourself and get well soon - we'll be here when you're feeling better ((hugs))

Poor Laura. There's so much illness about this year, isn't there! Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Laura, there is all sorts going round at the moment love, just do your best to get better, that's all that counts love.

Definately get yourself better then get back on track... there's nothing worse than feeling lousy & also feeling like yr not on track. We'll all be here to support you. x

Back