Newbie Day Four

luby84

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site and exante. Just starting day four, 6lb down so far so feeling quite excited and spurred on!

Just wanted to say hi!

X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi. You're doing well!

Welcome hun and good luck on your journey x

Just started today! What do you think of the food choices? any favourites? :)

I appear to like the ones that ive seen people dislike quite a lot on here like carbonara and spag bol. Ive tried the vanilla latte recipe from here with the vanilla shake and loved it. Im just making my second lot of porridge cookies! I wasn't so keen on the risotto but I think that was my fault for not leaving the rice long enough to go soft.

I think its probably just about trying them and personal taste.

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I started today too! Had a shepherds pie for dinner- was surprisingly nice. Can feel the carbohydrate come down headache starting to kick in though!
I've drunk 3 litres of water- lots of loo breaks!

Good luck x

How are you doing? Iv just ordered my first bumper pack to start after new year and im just trying to get some views on the diet, looks like you loose quite a lot with in the first week

In my first three days I lost 5lb- even though on day three I didn't even follow the diet! I seem to be steadily loosing 1lb a day now though and am following the diet really strictly :) so since monday I have lost half a stone! xx

Back