Newbie Diary: Michelles meaty heaven

What do you mean by the meet?? x x

There's an Atkins meet up some of the board are going to in brum tomorrow. Well done on getting into ketosis. Once you're settled there - about two weeks or so in - you could prob have the occasional jelly or mim as a treat. I sometimes have 1 mim over two days during a week. I also prefer to use sweetener tablets over the sachets as they have far less carbs and I like my tea super sweet.

Cheers for the sweetner tip Rosebud. How are you today?? Have you manage to eat much today??
x
xx

Have eaten loads of calories but mostly in the form of a double sausage muffin ( no muffin just the sausage). Nothing before or since, but will nibble on some crispy bacon later. Don't think I'll see a loss this week ):

Have eaten loads of calories but mostly in the form of a double sausage muffin ( no muffin just the sausage). Nothing before or since, but will nibble on some crispy bacon later. Don't think I'll see a loss this week ):

You never know Rosebud. Our bodes work in mysterious ways lol...the fact you have eaten less but with high fat may mean a big loss!!! You have done amazingly so far. Hope you feel better soon.

xxx

Lol not according to my scales so far. I tend to lose better eating well. But hey maybe I'll drop an lb by Sunday.

rosebug said:
There's an Atkins meet up some of the board are going to in brum tomorrow. Well done on getting into ketosis. Once you're settled there - about two weeks or so in - you could prob have the occasional jelly or mim as a treat. I sometimes have 1 mim over two days during a week. I also prefer to use sweetener tablets over the sachets as they have far less carbs and I like my tea super sweet.

I think u have hit the nail on the head rosebug. Have fell off wagon today but now realise that all s/f stuff has left the house.

Even tho my sticks are pink. My wt loss is really slow so am following your example michelle. Xxx

Hello all,

How are you??? Anyway, I went out on Friday night and drank vodka and soda...felt soo hungover all day yesterday and was sick lol. Serves me right. I had not drank for 2 months previous to this!!! So I guess it was classed as abit of a bindge! I stuck to atkins all day through in my hungover state. I was working in Bath and went to weatherspoons and had a mixed grill and salad which was YUM!! I got into trouble when we were coming back on the coach at 2am in the morning. I gave in to a daime bar...16.4carbs!!! Ahhhh!! Why did I do it!??? Talk about self sabotage eh!!

Anyway, have just had a MIM made with cream as had no eggs...was quite nice. Really need to go shopping as have no atkins friendly food in the house...thus why I resorted to a MIM despite my ban.

So looks like I am back to square one. Hopefully I can pull it back by my weigh in on Wednesday! We shall see x x

Morning Michelle, stay clean and green and you'll crack it bey wednesday love

Morning Michelle,
tons of water - you will do it!
xxx

Hello everyone,

how r u all?? Sorry I have not been online. I sort of felt like I wanted to give up as I weighed on a different pair of scales and they showed a gain!!!Anyway, I have had a change of heart and to my suprise I was in a dark purple kitosis on the stick this morning!!!!!! I never got that dark when I was on the CD. I am having costant comments at work about looking thinner!!!!! Its lovely. :). I feel really positive and ready to carry on!! I am determined to stay in lovely dark kitosis.Thank god for those sticks...seeing that has encouraged me to carry on :). Im feeling very good right now. Hehe, I forced my poor husband to pee on a stick and compare the colour to mine lol...just to show him about the kitosis lol....how he puts up with me I will never know!

Also, put on on small size 12 skinny jeans this morning and although they are stretchy, they don't feel such a tight fit :)! Yay!

Tell me how you have all been?
xxxx

p.s...going to weigh in on Monday :).

Hey Michelle, all scales will weigh you differently, it's hard to calibrate then all the same so stick to the same ones each time :)

Yes, I wont make the same mistake again trust me lol! Im still in kitosis this morning....sooo happy! :)

What are you all up to this weekend? My mums coming to visit this evening. Its her birthday tomorrow so we are going to Atkins friendly Harvester (she loves the harvester) :). Can anyone suggest anything from there thats atkins safe? Are the ribs ok?

Anyway, im feeling really positive and can't wait to weigh on Monday. Im working today..boooo! The sun is out and I want to go for a long walk with the dogs but hey ho, I have sunday and Monday off. I might go for a quick run this morning. The exercise definately helps me stay in Kitosis...is that because it burns off any of the few Carbs I have had??

Im going to be naughty and have a MIM for breakfast this morning. Can't wait. I have cut them right back from one a day.

Lunch will be a salad with ham, feta and mayo :)

I have a beef/leek stew thing bubbling away in the slow cooker that I will have for dinner tonight with some brocolli.

The ribs might have sauce? I'm not that familiar with harvester, but you can't go far wrong with flame grilled steak or half a chicken and salad.

Cheers Rosebud,

How r u getting on?? x x x

Taking a wee break from atkins and going to food replacement as I'm feeling ill and can't face meat.

Morning Michelle :)

Hello Jim and Rosebud.

What meal replacement are you thinking of Rosebud? I hope you feel better soon and it works out for you. I wonder why your feeling pants on it.

How r u Jim?

Hi Michelle, I'm fine thanks love, but then I generally am :)

Back