Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie diary - on green days

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by NewMe2009, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. NewMe2009

NewMe2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st11lb(-8.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello all!
    I'd really appreciate your wisdom if you have time to read my diary as I am just getting my head around the whole Slimming World thing. I started on Tuesday 7 July, lost 1lb in my first week.
    My weigh ins are on Tuesday evenings.

Green day:
    B: Muller light
    2 x wholemeal toast from 400g loaf
    2 laughing cow lights (from healthy extra A - leaving 3 to snack on later)

L: Jacket potato, beans and salad

D: Sushi (counting the fish as a healthy extra B - is this okay?)

Snacks: fruit, bag of Nik Naks 9.5 syns

Does this sound about right or are there extra syns with sushi? Was planning to stick to the plain nigiri - and avoid californian rolls which may have bits of mayo in.

Ax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you synned your bread, or are you having that as a HB too?..you dont appear to eat much fruit or veg either Hun...these are the things that help you stay full!
    I couldnt find the syns for the sushi online for you, but would have syns in it..not sure how much fish you would need in order to make it a HB for a Green Day though.

4. NewMe2009

NewMe2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st11lb(-8.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes - I'll be counting the bread as HexB - and I'm aware I need to fill up on fruit and veg but I'm in dire need of a food shop! Tomorrow I'll hit the shops.

I don't think sushi must use much oil but I was thinking of adding 3 syns just in case???

5. NewMe2009

NewMe2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st11lb(-8.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh deary me... Intentions were good but managed to cause some syn damage this weekend! Friday syns totalled 35, and Saturday syns totalled 20. Can't blame anything but a lack of planning, and low will power!!!

Yesterday I got by on 1.5 syns, and today I'm trying to do similar to rectify some of the damage caused at the weekend. Weigh in tomorrow - and I'm DREADING IT.

So today's menu:
    B: Grapes and 2 Babybel (Hex A)
    L: Cous cous, with cucumber, spring onion, peppers and fat free dressing. With 3 bombay bhajis (green recipe book) with fat free raita. Free on green.
    D: Chilli bean and veg cottage pie (topping is potatoe, suede and parsnip). Free on green.
    Mullerlight and fruit if hungry throughout day.

Ax

6. hobbithead

hobbithead Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi NewMe

I'm fairly new on here too, just wondered how the WI went

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.