Newbie Diary!!

Hahahahaha starving I hear u loud and clear!!! just as I was I can't believe I not eaten in 4 days omg must be mad god knows what my belly thinks
Keep going Hun xxx

Ive convinced my OH to go out and have a carvery so i dont have to cook it or watch him eat it...result! still havent had my shake as his mates round and i get a bit embarrassed about making them, think i cant be arsed with the questions!
x

Yup I haven't told anyone just don't want to explain it has all the nutrients and minerals it is safe blah blah blah...... Just gonna keep it to myself at moment xx

Yeah best way, too many people have opinions about it in my experience. Especially when there tucking into their fish and chips telling you that it cant be getting everything u need from shakes....errrr pot kettle black! ;) x

Hahahaha love it just what I meant lol balls to the lot of them we will do it!!!! Xxxx

Hahahaha love it just what I meant lol balls to the lot of them we will do it!!!! Xxxx

Your right mate we bloody will!!! Ive just had my last shake of the day, 3ltrs of water down already so might squeeze in another before bed then thats first day completed for me. Cant wait to tick that little goal off my list! xxx

Blooming brilliant well done u..... Yup day one over and done with don't give in coz we will be amazing doing this xxxx

Well done on completing your 1st day hope you find it easier as the days and pounds tick away.Think I'll start using the antibiotic excuse seeing as I'm using the driving excuse all the time, I've told a few people I'm on this diet but not everyone same as you can't be bothered explaining it over and over again but also diets aren't really a blokey thing to do so can't be bothered with the ribbing I'd get from mates so I'll keep it on the down low until I get to my goal.

Totally agree with u greeva was saying same thing just can't be bothered with all questions at moment and try to justify the money etc but if they knew what I spent a week on food they wud understand lol xxxx

Well done on completing your 1st day hope you find it easier as the days and pounds tick away.Think I'll start using the antibiotic excuse seeing as I'm using the driving excuse all the time, I've told a few people I'm on this diet but not everyone same as you can't be bothered explaining it over and over again but also diets aren't really a blokey thing to do so can't be bothered with the ribbing I'd get from mates so I'll keep it on the down low until I get to my goal.

Yeah best way I find, it can be a motivator for me when people ask how im getting on as I dont wanna have to say im off the wagon lol! Anyways im ready for today, have a good one x

Ok so im ready to start round two!!! well day two! I didnt sleep very well last night which is a change from the norm, hopefully that wont stick around too long! Did have a cheeky step on the scales and they are going down in the right direction. My weigh in day this week is next Monday so I will have been on the diet 9 days at that point and im hoping to be as close as I can get to 13.7 (starting was 14.6). Is it doable?? I dunno but im gonna give it a bash :)

Anyways one nettle tea down, gonna hold off on my shake till just before I leave for work at 9 and Ill catch up with you all later xxx

Hope u had good day misha and I don't know if it's doable but worth a go chick keep it up I just had lovely hot chocolate shake and having soak in bath........LUSH!!! Xxx

Ello mate, Well just got back from work and practically swallowed the glass my shake was in as I didnt get a chance to pop to Tesco to get a shaker so went without lunch. Never mind means i have one for later if i fancy it! Today hasnt been too bad ive been on visits for most of it so a few cups of black coffee and 1.5lts of water. Gonna get another ltr or so of water down my neck before bed and jobs a gooden!

I think its maybe possible if I keep my water up but that will vary as Im not always places where there are loos on hand so I will need to make up for this in the morn/eve.

Omg I well jel! would love to have a nice hot bubble bath - sadly I only have a shower :( my bf is a tall freak and there point having one as he wont fit....booo!!

Hows your day been?
x

Hello u glad u managed to stay on track another day nearly done isn't that fab!!!! Ohhhh and omg I hear ya dude bout the toilet situations going in middle of lectures doesn't look that gud!! Yeah today's been ok had porridge breakfast soup at lunch and chic shake have one more coz I 5ft 9 lol (greedy cow so pretty pleased) lol
Sharon x

Well done on another good day chick! Definitely try and squeeze your other shake in before you go to bed, you need all your nutrients lady xxx

I dont think I could handle 4 shakes a day, to be honest I cant be arsed to make the 3 I do have and wash up after lol!!! roll on next Monday weigh in day x

Hahahaha!! Are you supposed to have 4?? You bad ass!! You must have what your CDC tells you to have! ;-)
I hate washing up the bloody blender!! I am so relieve to be on the bats now, as I only have to wash up twice! Hahaha xxx

Nah not that bad ass im only 5.5 so only get 3 shakes a day. Cant tollerate the bars mate they are weird and make my tongue itch! Now watching come dine with me, oh real food I miss thee!! x

Seriously!!!!!! I love the bars!! Finding it so much easier now I have them!! Never had a itchy Tongue! Hahaha!

I have been watching loads of cooking programs, they actually help me in a weird way!! I love Come Dine With Me, diet or no diet :) xxx

Back