Newbie Diary!!

Morning chick!!!! My friend has sane problem I am opposite I have to take stuff to stop going sometimes lol

Well glad ya feeling gud bout day three cone on u know ya can do this!!!! So what's the scales saying I get weighed today don't I and I can't look tooooo scared what if it's only 3 lbs or something I can do that on WW aaaaarrrrrhhhh I hate WI day........but love it toooooooo :)
Speak laterz
Sharon xxx

How was the weigh in buddy? x

Well I lost 10 lbs bloody 10 can u believe it I in bit of shock!!! Very very happy at moment xxxxxxx

Ty hunny I very happy when is ur weigh in???? And what do I weigh now that is tricky I don't know If I ready to say hahahahahahahaha I am well embarrassed I still have 3 atone to lose all bar lb and I am 5ft 9 so sure ya can work that out for healthy Bmi :)
Xxxxx

Seriously, you are much taller than me and by the sound of it weigh a lot less than me so dont know what your worried about??? I have to wait until next Monday for my weigh in so I will have been on the diet 9 days (should have been 10 but these little mini cheese and onion rolls jumped in my mouth rahahaha!) I realllllly wanna be busting a 12 stone something by 28th feb so fingers crossed x

Hahahaha it is strange we sooooo alike food dies that to me!!!! :) well I weigh (deep breath) 15stone 1 lb but this will be the last time I have to say that!! I have to n
Be 12 stone 2lbs :eek:
Xxxxx

And as for your hope of weight go for it nothing ventured nothing gained!!!!! What ya hoping for with ya weigh in have u been scale hopping :)
x

Well 13.7 is what I have in my head lol, I keep thinking its a tall order in 9 days but I think if I can do that this week then I have 2 more weeks left till 28th and then 8lbs in 2 weeks is doable if I stay strong! Your weight is fine lol, and im sure you carry it well being tall, i look like a pale faced umpa lumpa haha x

p.s my breath smells like a troll took a **** in my mouth!

Lol troll breath yeah guess mines the same ewwwwwwww we stink :eek: lol I am sure your goal will work xxxx

Day 4 peeps!!! If I can get through today 100 per cent that will be my second goal ticked off, cant wait till Ive worked my way through them all. Yesterday was fine had my 3 shakes and drank approx 3.5lts of water not including the peppermint and green tea. Scales showing im in the 13s this morning which is a treat, although I have to wait and see what my official weigh in is on Monday. Happy cd'ing everyone x

Well done! You're doing really well! And if anyone tells you the troll breath goes away...they are lying!! I am in week 6 and smell like a donkey's ass. Not good!!!

Well done on hitting your second goal. xx

Day 4 peeps!!! If I can get through today 100 per cent that will be my second goal ticked off, cant wait till Ive worked my way through them all. Yesterday was fine had my 3 shakes and drank approx 3.5lts of water not including the peppermint and green tea. Scales showing im in the 13s this morning which is a treat, although I have to wait and see what my official weigh in is on Monday. Happy cd'ing everyone x

Hello you and good girl day 4 wow where are they going your doing amazing keep it up!!!! really happy for you the scales showing 13 can't wait for that day myself (bit in the future but hopefully for me next week will be in the 14's) haven't tried peppermint or green tea might have to instead of getting out of my head on caffine :D
have a great rest of the day and yes def keep me informed chick!! Stay strong remember "Little pickers wear big knickers" :D
luv sharon xxx

Hi gals! Well day 4 done and dusted for me wooo hooo! OH is off to the pub tonight to watch the footie so nice shower and nail painting session I think! Today has been ok, 2.5 litres of water down already and just had my last shake. I have a bit of jaw ache today for some reason?? anyways hope everyones having a good one x

Hello you!!!! Well done to u really great news I am laying in bed having coffee and relaxing they had spag Bol tonite and I was thinking "I like that" so got little pissy and came upstairs lmao
Keep up great work lovely ur doing amazing
Sharon xxx

Mmmmm spag bol! I made my OH chilli for tea and it smelled delish! So much left over too in the kitchen, stay away from the kitchen Mish!!! haha! You having a good day? x

Yup stay away from anything at moment u!!! Dolphins chilli whatever next!!! I think my pissyness was due to so much being on the side in kitchen and I couldn't have any didn't bloody want it but then thought its only coz I greedy pig in the first place that I am doing the Cambridge :eek: so own fault!!!
Anyway rant over and back to sanity!!!
Well done again u got another 100% under your belt xxx

The food will still b there when we are finished with this living hell~!!! Every time I cheat on a diet afterwards I always think it wasnt worth it so I remember that when I feel the urge xxx

Mishi said:
The food will still b there when we are finished with this living hell~!!! Every time I cheat on a diet afterwards I always think it wasnt worth it so I remember that when I feel the urge xxx

Love the idea must try to remind myself I have wrote things inside cupboards at the moment ready lol, "too much eating spreads ur seating" lol silly things like that :)
Luv Sharon xxx

Day 5!!! mental! Todays gonna be a tough day to get in my water as I have alot of driving to do!!! grrrr a little bit this morning before I leave then will have to make up for it tonight!! Took me a little while to get to sleep last night but I slept right through and felt like Ii didnt wanna get up this morning which Im quite happy about as I love my sleep and the past 4 days ive been wide awake! 2 days till WI :)
x

Back