Newbie Ellie :) Time for change!

LinzLinz said:
how was weigh in Ellie? X

I lost 2lbs :O

I stuck to my home made no points WW veg soup to try and make up for the pizza so it must have been down to that...

How did you get on hun?

X

coachnomad said:
Hi Ellie, well done on the weight liss so far. How did yesterday's weigh in go? Have a good day xx

Thankies :) I lost 2lbs yesterday - it came as a VERY pleasant surprise! :) xx

I stuck to my home made no points WW veg soup to try and make up for the pizza so it must have been down to that...

How did you get on hun?

X

Woo well done chick! See, even when you have yummy stuff you still lose weight :D x

How did you get on hun?

X

wooo well done!! :D Good to see the pizza didn't have a bad effect on weigh in, it's good when you know you've at something bad but you still lose :)

I lost 1.5lb this week, hoped for more but it's better than nothing
Have a lovely weekend xx

Congrats on your loss Ellie!:D Hope you're having a good weekend:)

So, last week I ordered a WW pedometer - I need to introduce some exercise now, I have 4 dogs and I do walk them, but it's only around the playing fields - I used to take them on a walk which was about 3 miles long (there and back), but I haven't done that in a long time... The pedometer has given me a target of around 5000 steps a day, and even when I'm at work (on my feet all day) I'm still only doing about 4000 steps, so that's the next thing to change - I'm looking forward to seeing my fitness improve, and hopefully my losses will improve with that also :)

Also, after looking through a few of the before/after pictures on here, it has made me feel so positive! Some of the losses are just.. wow!!
So I've decided to take a few of my own, starting with how I look now, and then after every stone I lose - I very much doubt I'll see a difference just yet, probably not until I've lost a good few stone, but it'll be nice to see any progress I make, and if I ever feel like I need a bit of a kick up the backside, I've got the picture of how I look at the minute to have a look at and give me back the determination we all feel when we start out with a diet :)

Congrats on losing 2lbs! It is frightening how many calories there are in pizza isn't it! I do miss having some sometimes tho mmm

Congrats on losing 2lbs! It is frightening how many calories there are in pizza isn't it! I do miss having some sometimes tho mmm

Thanks blossums, it really is! I was dreading getting on the scales but luckily I managed a loss... this time anyway, I don't think it will become a regular thing, only when I think a treat is okay hehe x

Hey hun, before and after pics are a fab idea. I did them last time I was on weight watchers, one before and then once a month. The difference is noticable sooner than you would think! Little changes at first but seeing it for yourself really does give you a boost :) x

Hi Ellie

I've not long joined either and have taken the horrid 'how I am now' photo. And also put up a few of when I was slimmer for motivation.

Good luck x

Your doing great! Well done :) I can totally relate to how you feel about bumping into people etc. But thats why we are all here... To bump into people and have them thinking "wow".
Good luck you can do it and by looks of things your well into the swing of things!

K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Your doing great! Well done :) I can totally relate to how you feel about bumping into people etc. But thats why we are all here... To bump into people and have them thinking "wow".
Good luck you can do it and by looks of things your well into the swing of things!

K x

xkimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Ahh thank you :) yeah I can't wait for that day when people will notice a positive difference in my figure!!
The support on here helps a great deal, everyone is so kind, and we're all in the same boat really so we can all relate to one another :)

Good luck on your mission too! I'm sure you'll do fab!!!

xxx

Damn you time of the month!! I can't say the diet has been easy these past few days, I've stuck it out, but it has become more of a chore whereas before, I was focused and enthusiastic, and really into the swing of things.. Surely I'm not alone on this one ladies?
Also, I've been snowed under with work! I work in fragrance, and with Christmas around the corner I've had so much to think about that I've had to prioritise everything, and my dieting focus has slipped slightly.

Not to worry, I'm sorted at work, so that's off my mind, I've had a good look through those photos I took, and had a read through my goals again, and I'm feeling much more on top of things so hopefully this week will be a good one! :)

Plus, I lost 1lb last Thursday - slightly miffed that it was only a pound, but can't complain! Better off than on!

Hope everyone's had a fab weekend!

Well done on the pound off, as you say it's in the right direction and if you have just come on then it should have been more. I think it always help to look at your photos and goals again, helps refocus the mind! Good luck with the coming week xx

Back