Newbie food diary......

Red-squirrell

Ok, after reading a few of the diaries I think it's a good idea to keep track on here, I already do the online sw diary, which is great as all the branded things are there to add (even the naughty stuff)

Had a well deserved lie in today, and so haven't had breakfast yet, my husband just brought me coffee and one little Hershey kiss choc (1 syn) the new dark chocolate ones are lovely, I'm not much of a chocoholic but when you re being good you have to have some little treats don't you?

Let's get through Easter without too many syns !

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya, been so busy today haven't had a chance to come on here.
Bit of an odd day today, was mega busy with work, so didn't eat much. Me and the hubba have just shared prawn chow mein tho, 4 syns so not bad really, I have kept on plan and within my syns but haven't had much fruit or veg... So that's not so good really.

Overall really proud of myself over the last week, I avoided loads of temptation, so if I don't see it the scales tomorrow I ll scream !

how's your week been?

My weeks been okay, I've been mostly just eating healthily. I don't start Tracy Anderson's 30 Day Method until this Wednesday.

Ok, I haven't actually been putting my food diary on, I've been busy with work, and I've been away for the weekend, so I guess I ll start tomorrow.
Just about to rummage through the cupboards and freezer to see what I have to work with, and then plan out the week ahead, plan, plan , plan x

Back