Newbie! getting married april 09!!

Joined slimming world last thurs! as im getting married in April and want to get down to at least 11stone for the wedding, as bought my dress but is a bit tight! so gave me the incentive to lose weight!
I was 13st 61/2lb last week and had my first weigh in tonight and weighed 12st 13 1/2 :D:Dand im exstatic!!!!
so im well one the way to getting there

Hiya chick, well done on your weight loss, ya will defintely get into that dress, what date are ya getting married in April? I get married in March 14th. Have ya got everything sorted for it?

hi hon. welcome and good luck :D i am getting married in july. want to be a size 14 by christmas so i can order my dress!!

abz xx

welcome hun :) good luck for your next WI :) I'm getting married in September and trying to get as much weight off as poss for the beginning of Feb when the shop want my measurements to order the dress! No pressure! x

Getting married just after you, in May, i'm currently 12 stone and want to get to 11........... i'm just debating between ww or sw as i'm coming off cambridge xxxxxxxxx

Back