• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie help!

weepingwillow

S: 13st3lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 2st3lb(16.76%)
Hello everyone!
I am really looking into the Cambridge Diet as a way to lose my baby weight, as my daughter is no longer a baby, and I can see me using that excuse when she goes off to university otherwise.... ;)
I’m wondering if anyone can roughly give me an estimate on how long it will take me to reach my target weight. Money wise, I work to a pretty tight budget so I’m just trying to figure out how much it will cost me before I take the plunge and ring a CDC.
I'm 5ft 7 in height and my current weight is 12st 8. My target weight would be around the 10st mark.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Weepingwillow
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
S: 16st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st10lb(28.7%)
People typically lose 12-14lb a month. When you get closer to bmi 25 your losses will slow down though.

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
I'd say about 3 months max - if you stick to it 100%. I've got about the same as you want to lose to go and I am hoping to be at goal early May (i'm expecting my losses to slow as I get closer to goal - but you should benefit for some of the good early losses.

Nelliduff

Getting there slowly ...
As you are under 5'8" they will recommend three portions per day which means three packs or two and a bar. I couldn't live without the bars :)

Good luck - as they other's say, if you stick with it 100%, it shouldn't take long.