Newbie help!

Hello everyone!
I am really looking into the Cambridge Diet as a way to lose my baby weight, as my daughter is no longer a baby, and I can see me using that excuse when she goes off to university otherwise.... ;)
I’m wondering if anyone can roughly give me an estimate on how long it will take me to reach my target weight. Money wise, I work to a pretty tight budget so I’m just trying to figure out how much it will cost me before I take the plunge and ring a CDC.
I'm 5ft 7 in height and my current weight is 12st 8. My target weight would be around the 10st mark.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Weepingwillow
x

People typically lose 12-14lb a month. When you get closer to bmi 25 your losses will slow down though.

I'd say about 3 months max - if you stick to it 100%. I've got about the same as you want to lose to go and I am hoping to be at goal early May (i'm expecting my losses to slow as I get closer to goal - but you should benefit for some of the good early losses.

As you are under 5'8" they will recommend three portions per day which means three packs or two and a bar. I couldn't live without the bars :)

Good luck - as they other's say, if you stick with it 100%, it shouldn't take long.

Back