Newbie Here :o)

Hi All!

I am a very excited newbie looking forward to weight loss on Slim & Save. I have previously tried Exante, I lost 12lbs in my first week but the shakes I found were too greasy & gave me a bad stomach..... & erm toilet issues ( sorry to be blunt )

Ill be doing the 3 a day s&s with protien and vitamin after reading Starlight's slim & save review as I remember her being on Exante forum & for her to say they are tastier Ill go with that....they sure are ;) Have read a lot of posts on here & can't wait to read more & hop on daily for inspiration & other's going through the same :D

Good Luck to other newbies too! :gimi:

Collette x

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, welcome and good luck! Slim and save is sooo much better than exante ;) :giggle:

Good luck with Slim and Save, I've never tried exante... listening to people talk about how horrible the shakes are put me off.

I was surprised at how nice some of the Slim and Save meals are which makes everything alot easier.

hi colette just wanted to say im a newbie at slim and save also - its so easy atm because all the products taste great. hope its going well for you so far x

Hi All :)

I did try the flavours to see what I like & Crispy choc is my faaaave!:) oooh and caramel lol

Im awaiting payday to get a month's worth then i can start as im skint at the moment :(

Good luck to aaaaal & I have a link here which has kinda put me off Exante :/

http://lilooblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/weight-worries-wednesday-exante-diet.html

Ive found S& S to be more on par with Cambridge which i can't afford! lol but that would have been my first choice Cambridge if I was rich lol

xxxxxx

Back