• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie here!

Hi there!

Although I'm not new to this forum, I'm a newbie on the Slimmingworld diet.

I've been battling with Cambridge for 2 1/2 years now and I finally gave in and have switched to the SW camp.

Today is day 3, and I'm loving this so far - I mean, for heavens sake - I CAN EAT!!! Such a novelty after cambridge! :D

I have one question so far - can you really fry an egg in Frylite??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Hi and welcome to sw

Yes its great eating all this lovely food and really enjoying it, its great :D.

Also you need a non stick pan and spray the bottom with fry light and heat, then put your egg in pan and if you want to turn it over to do other side i would recommend spraying a quick spray on the top so the yolk doesnt stick to pan and then explode if you like it a bit runny, but yes you can do it and its lovely.

good luck
Thanks for the replies everyone - sorry I've been away for a few days, I've just been so busy EATING!!

You have no idea how wonderful this diet is after Cambridge. I'm constantly stuffed and my jeans already feel a bit looser. First weigh in tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I can't get over how much I'm eating. I've just had a lovely HUGE salad for tea and I'm stuffed to the gills instead of climbing-the-walls-hungry.

I've got a Lemony Chickpea curry in the oven (free on green!) which smells delicious (recipe on the SW website) which I'll eat tomorrow after weigh-in - I'm enjoying my food so much.

I'm spending so much more time in the kitchen cooking proper meals that I've barely time to think, but its so much fun!!

Sooooooooooooo glad I pluckedup the courage to join...

Sorry to waffle on, but I'm SW's biggest fan right now!! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 8
Introductions 4