Newbie here!

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
Hi there!

Although I'm not new to this forum, I'm a newbie on the Slimmingworld diet.

I've been battling with Cambridge for 2 1/2 years now and I finally gave in and have switched to the SW camp.

Today is day 3, and I'm loving this so far - I mean, for heavens sake - I CAN EAT!!! Such a novelty after cambridge! :D

I have one question so far - can you really fry an egg in Frylite??

J
xxxxx

Hi and welcome to sw

Yes its great eating all this lovely food and really enjoying it, its great :D.

Also you need a non stick pan and spray the bottom with fry light and heat, then put your egg in pan and if you want to turn it over to do other side i would recommend spraying a quick spray on the top so the yolk doesnt stick to pan and then explode if you like it a bit runny, but yes you can do it and its lovely.

good luck

Welcome to the SW forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

And, yes you can fry an egg with Frylight - great isn't it....

Thanks for the replies everyone - sorry I've been away for a few days, I've just been so busy EATING!!

You have no idea how wonderful this diet is after Cambridge. I'm constantly stuffed and my jeans already feel a bit looser. First weigh in tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I can't get over how much I'm eating. I've just had a lovely HUGE salad for tea and I'm stuffed to the gills instead of climbing-the-walls-hungry.

I've got a Lemony Chickpea curry in the oven (free on green!) which smells delicious (recipe on the SW website) which I'll eat tomorrow after weigh-in - I'm enjoying my food so much.

I'm spending so much more time in the kitchen cooking proper meals that I've barely time to think, but its so much fun!!

Sooooooooooooo glad I pluckedup the courage to join...

Sorry to waffle on, but I'm SW's biggest fan right now!! :D

Back