Newbie Here!

yes its the smell that gets me .Will you have to cook for your hubby ? or will he do it My Hubby goes to work at 8 and is not home till 6 so I have to cook for 4 hungry boys which is not fun !

I will try and find the skinny beatches thread - I'm not very good at finding my way round this site lol!

Chococat I'm 5ft 8 1/2 " so am starting off on four meals a day but will probably drop to 3 as I only just qualify for the four and it's quite expensive to have four a day!

I don't like banana and didn't fancy the tomato soup so bascially have 1 or 2 of each flavour just to try.

What happened at the meeting, well my CDC is actually a friend so we had a cup of tea ;) She talked me through the plans, weighed me, gave me loads of hints and tips and told me if I'm struggling to ring her and she will beat me round the head to keep me on the straight and narrow lol! There are a few mums at school who have done it and the weight is falling off them, one lady lost 6 stone and has kept it off for 3 years!!

Can't wait for that first weigh in!! Let me know how you get on tonight

I was told by my CDC that I could get away with 3 meals because I'm only just over 5'8 and she said it was too expensive lol!

yes its the smell that gets me .Will you have to cook for your hubby ? or will he do it My Hubby goes to work at 8 and is not home till 6 so I have to cook for 4 hungry boys which is not fun !
for the first week I've bought him plenty of ready meals and pasta lol!!

I should be OK after the first week so I'll start cooking again then! hubby is being VERY supportive so I know that if I'm having a bad day then he'll go into the kitchen and shut the door and bodge himself a meal if I can't face cooking it haha!

Sounds sensible! I might see how I go because if I can cope with 3 I can use my extras towards the following week. I'm really tempted to start tomorrow with you now but just thought it might be easier during the week rather than at the weekends when we often have a roast etc.....

FB good idea to avoid the Tom soup !!!!!!!!!!!! The good thing about CD is when you get on to the bars as they are soo nice !! I love the Peanut and the Cranberry . I did LL a few years ago and I did not like any of the bars !!

FB, it's entirely up to you. Maybe starting it tomorrow might be good for you, you can have a "final meal" tonight and we can exchange messgaes/emails etc to support one another over the weekend if you like?

I've decided to start on Sat as I would find it far too difficult to start on Monday morning...

It's completely up to you! I'll be OK cos we dont eat roasts often on a Sunday :)

xx

Aww thanks Colette :) I was so keen I actually started yesterday in the end so today is day 2 and so far so good :)

I haven't been hungry at all so far but I've heard that days 3 & 4 are hard so maybe the worst is yet to come?!

Five pints of water yesterday and have had four today so far....so best get off to the loo lol!!

lol! FB, well done on starting early - shows you're determined!!

I actually found day 2 the hardest - I sat almost crying last night wanting anything!! I fell asleep imagining the feel of a sausage in my mouth! (no innuendos intended!)

Today though, I'm feeling miles better! I think you just have to suck it up:character00115:

Have a good day :) xx

Back