Newbie here

Hi Shaun, I have decided to start tomorrow (Sun) so will be right there with you :)

I have a hand blender (relic from weaning my children) and a shaker which you can only use for cold shakes - I got the shaker when I did Lipotrim a while back and found it brilliant for making up the shakes and a godsend if you are away from home.

Best of luck, I am SO determined, although I have been really naughty and stuffing my face today (I know you shouldn't but my husband bought a small bag of Thorntons and I'm going to have some tonight :rolleyes: )

Hi Shaun

If you are starting tomorrow and your counsellor is coming to you then ask to have youre breakfast when he/she arrives

Also, chose a flavour which you are undecided on and then you'll know if you like it or not and know whether to order lots or a couple

Looking forward to hearing your blogs as you go and go steady today 'cos the sooner you get into ketosis the better. Start with your water too if you haven't already

thanks peeps

Fatblaster, enjoy the chocs!!! :D
Karen, thanks for the advice, i'm lucky cos i looooove water :cool:

really looking forward to it, i'm so pleased i found this forum it will be a huge help :party0016:

Shaun you sound so determined :) I will def need help through the first week (I tried Lipotrim before and gave up before the end of the first week) so will come on here for motivation!!

I WILL be slim, I WILL be slim, I WILL be slim...

I have dug out photos of me slim (before the baby body took over!) to keep me going.

Shaun you sound so determined :) I will def need help through the first week (I tried Lipotrim before and gave up before the end of the first week) so will come on here for motivation!!

I WILL be slim, I WILL be slim, I WILL be slim...

I have dug out photos of me slim (before the baby body took over!) to keep me going.

i looked at myself in the mirror today and hated what i saw, i'm a well built bloke so i really dont know how much i want to lose, my g/f was shocked when i told her i was 20 st i know fitness should not be a problem as i ran a 10k last year (well kinda walked a bit too :p )

i just soooo want to lose the gut, get fit and shock everyone, my parents are still in the north east and i will not be seeing them for about 4-5 weeks, i have not told them about the CD so i cannot wait to see the looks on their faces

WE CAN DO IT

welcome

Hi Shaunv

welcome to minimins.. good luck for tomorrow.. take it hour by hour, keep drinking the water, don't over do it the first few days, don't go mad on carbs today it may make tomo harder as you have a carb withdrawal, take some paracetamol if you get a headache, if you have a tough day, hop on here and we can all support each other.. good luck :)

cheers Sarah Lou, i have the pills and the water ready lol

welcome Shaunv and good luck on your weight loss journey. being on this site has definitely kept me on track.

i must admit i'm chuffed with you lot, the support here is great, i mean that, thank you all

ok start time, my CDC been and gone i have 8 days worth, shake in the morning, brick and light meal for lunch and soup for tea, so far today i have not ate anything but had 500ml of water, should i eat when really hungry or have a set meal time?

Hi Shaun - got the green light then

It's up to you when you have your food
I think it's a good idea to have breakfast but there's no rule that says you must have it when you get up!! If you're not hungry then eat when you're ready - do make sure you have ALL your Cambridge products
Have a good day

Hi Shaun, day 1 for me today too and so far so good. I've had one shake, a lactose free vanilla which I have to say was rather like wallpaper paste! However I am SO determined I will be slim again so I'm not going to let that put me off! Have had 1 1/2 pints of water so far too :)

Looking forward to my soup for lunch!

i know i should not have done it, but i stepped on my scales this morning, and by my calculations i have lost 7 1/2lb since sunday!!!!!!!! this cannot be right........can it? i was weighed on my cdc's scales on sunday so mine may be a little bit out!!

This could well be right, do try to stay of the scales it becomes addictive and can disheartening when they dont move, but i bet you have a massive loss for you first week keep it up. Good luck for you first weigh in.

Lucky you Shaun, according to mine I've only lost 2lbs (day 4 today) Quite disheartening but I'm going to stick it out...

Back