Newbie hi everyone

Ange7367

Hello everyone nice to meet you all

I started Atkins yesterday but have a few questions if anyone can help.

Firstly is it ok to eat more than 2 eggs a day?
Pepperami sticks seem to have a trace of carbs are they ok?
I don't like plain water very much is there any low carb squash that I could drink...I noticed n tesco sugar free orange it was like 2.2g per serving.

Thanks for your help

Angie x

Hi :) Sorry i have no answers for you, Im looking into atkins too so be interesting to see a responce to this, i drink sugar free juice, cant stand plain water so very interested in that :) x

Hi I started atkins just over 3 wks ago and I've had 2 eggs scrambled every morning, I'm not sure about pepperami though, and I got told Robinson juice is ok to drink in moderation, good luck x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Pepperarmi's are fine, and no added sugar juice is ok to add some flavour to some water

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do count the carbs on the juice though. And if you find yourself stalling it may be a reason - but I have it too and do ok.

I use weight watchers juice in my water and it's never stalled me. Doesn't have any carbs on the packaging.
I do only use a little bit in a litre bottle of water tho

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do count the carbs on the juice though. And if you find yourself stalling it may be a reason - but I have it too and do ok.

Thanks for your replies guys ....think I will investigate the squashes and she what comes out the lowest.....have a great day xx

Back