Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie!! I'm on Day 5 - CD

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by reggiesmum, 20 January 2009 Social URL.

1. reggiesmum

reggiesmum Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

I've just joined this forum, as was hoping to gain some support and meet some like minded people.....I have just started the 'Cambridge Diet' and so far - so good!! :)
    I am on day 6 and was weighed by my counsellor last night and have lost just under 9lbs already!! Soooooo happy :D

In total (oh my, this bit is scary......I need to lose about 8 stone :rolleyes:) but my first target is 2 stone. Anybody else out there feeling the same/doing similar??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Nine pounds is amazing and well done you!

8 stone will fall off you in absolutely no time so enjoy the ride !

Mike

4. reggiesmum

reggiesmum Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Woo hoo!! I hope so.....I can't wait!!
    I feel really good today too - FULL of energy!! ;)

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    That's a great start, keep it up!

6. Mya

Mya New Member

:sign0144: Hi everyone, i have started cambridge too today, so far its going ok but ive lost count of the amount of times i have been to the loo! Just like you, i would like make some buddies so that we can support each other through this! I have tried many diets the last one was weight watchers but nothing seems to work which is why i am on cambridge, this is my last hope! I am at the point where i hate going shopping for myself with other people because im embarassed to pick up a size 16 when the others pick up size 10! i have a date in mind for me to loose all this weight by and it is the 10th july, which is the week before by brothers wedding. i need to loose 2 stone, im praying i can do this! :help2:

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Mya welcome to minimins and good luck on CD.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.